Please Forgive Me!

Old December 17th 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Please Forgive Me!

I just wanted to say to all here who have lost a dear master or are in the
process of losing one... I'm not ignoring you or your pain, it's just that
Bandit's loss is still too raw for me to even read about it happening to
someone else. Please know that as soon as I see the subject line I start
sending purrs and purr-ayers. But I just got to the point where I can watch
videos of Bandit without totally losing it. Reliving the pain through
someone else would just send me into another downward spiral and I just
managed to crawl out of one (with DH's help by getting me concert tickets
that take my mind off "things" and for which I can look forward to until the
end of February).

So please forgive my lack of response, you and yours are with me in my
thoughts and prayers.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped