Help My Cat Box smells

Old June 12th 09, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bierma

Default Help My Cat Box smells

I have tried and tried to keep my appartment from smelling like a
cat...I clean the box a lot bust still smell that smell...any Ideas?
Help my puddy lol
Old June 12th 09, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

"bierma" wrote in message
I have tried and tried to keep my appartment from smelling like a
cat...I clean the box a lot bust still smell that smell...any Ideas?
Help my puddy lol

Every tried adding a fre breeze dispenser baking soda to the bottom of
the pan odor reducing litter

Old June 12th 09, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bierma

On Jun 12, 12:17*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
"bierma" wrote in message

I have tried and tried to keep my appartment from smelling like a
cat...I clean the box a lot bust still smell that smell...any Ideas?
Help my puddy lol

Every tried adding a fre breeze dispenser * * *baking soda to the bottom of
the pan * * * *odor reducing litter

I will try that thank you.
Old June 12th 09, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bierma

On Jun 12, 1:43*pm, Bobble wrote:
bierma wrote in news:c48c68bc-fde6-4eae-b9e6-
:

I have tried and tried to keep my appartment from smelling like a
cat...I clean the box a lot bust still smell that smell...any Ideas?
Help my puddy lol

I use clumping litter, non-perfumed. *I also scoop out the pee and poo
every day, as soon as I know the cat has used the box, or as soon as I get
home. *By using clumping litter, the pee doesn't go to the bottom of the
box. *It stays in a ball and it's easy to remove it all to a plastic bag
and throw it out (don't flush it). *When I had 3 cats at once, my neighbour
couldn't believe there was no cat smell when she visited me - unless of
course somebody just did a smelly poo!

Bobble

I will try that thank you.
Old June 13th 09, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Netmask

bierma wrote:
I have tried and tried to keep my appartment from smelling like a
cat...I clean the box a lot bust still smell that smell...any Ideas?
Help my puddy lol

My (late) Burmese boys were human toilet trained on the second loo near
the back door - no smells, passing humans had the duty to push the flush
button. Never could get the cats to do that g
Old June 13th 09, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stacey Weinberger

Cleaning it with bleach works for me. Takes all the smell right away.

Stacey

Old June 13th 09, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MLB

Netmask wrote:
bierma wrote:
I have tried and tried to keep my appartment from smelling like a
cat...I clean the box a lot bust still smell that smell...any Ideas?
Help my puddy lol

My (late) Burmese boys were human toilet trained on the second loo near
the back door - no smells, passing humans had the duty to push the flush
button. Never could get the cats to do that g

I read a story about a cat that was "fixated"m on flushing the toilet.
He really ran the water bill up because he spent so much time flushing
and watching the water go down. MLB
Old June 13th 09, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Claude V. Lucas

In article , MLB wrote:
Netmask wrote:
bierma wrote:
I have tried and tried to keep my appartment from smelling like a
cat...I clean the box a lot bust still smell that smell...any Ideas?
Help my puddy lol

My (late) Burmese boys were human toilet trained on the second loo near
the back door - no smells, passing humans had the duty to push the flush
button. Never could get the cats to do that g

I read a story about a cat that was "fixated"m on flushing the toilet.
He really ran the water bill up because he spent so much time flushing
and watching the water go down. MLB

Time to repost the Wisdom of Mingus...

http://www.mingusmingusmingus.com/Mingus/cat_training.html
Old June 13th 09, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Claude V. Lucas" wrote in message
In article , MLB
wrote:
Netmask wrote:
bierma wrote:
I have tried and tried to keep my appartment from smelling like a
cat...I clean the box a lot bust still smell that smell...any Ideas?
Help my puddy lol

My (late) Burmese boys were human toilet trained on the second loo near
the back door - no smells, passing humans had the duty to push the flush
button. Never could get the cats to do that g

I read a story about a cat that was "fixated"m on flushing the toilet.
He really ran the water bill up because he spent so much time flushing
and watching the water go down. MLB

Time to repost the Wisdom of Mingus...

http://www.mingusmingusmingus.com/Mingus/cat_training.html

You're insane.