Is Every Kitty n der humans in California OK?

Old September 15th 15, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default Is Every Kitty n der humans in California OK?

Mom is watching the news on TV n there are wildfires here in Washington
State
n also in bad ones California.
Mom is praying for you and we are purring
Love
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex , n Pipps

Old September 15th 15, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

We iz in Catifurnia, but not klose to da firez. We iz seein sum uv da smoke, tho.

Dere iz ranchez in da areaz, an hoominz iz tryin to save da aminalz. Sum hoominz juss letted dere horsiez loose, I gess dey kudnt git dem owt dereownselvez. Lotsa hoominz iz hewpin da aminalz -- dere iz a fairgrownd dat iz lettin horsiez kum dere, and lotsa hoominz iz givvin fudz an suppliez fur da horsiez an fur d*gz, kitteez, sheepz, an evin rabbitz! Dere iz several seperit flokz uv sheepz, an eech flok's d*ggie iz still wif dem!

Sundance
Old September 15th 15, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya

O, my. I yam bery sayfe heer in da San Fernando Vally.
No Purroblem attawl, effin olny abowt 85 degreez tudae.

Pit2nya

Old September 15th 15, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

We iz in Catifurnia, but not klose to da firez. We iz seein sum uv da
smoke, tho.

Dere iz ranchez in da areaz, an hoominz iz tryin to save da aminalz. Sum
hoominz juss letted dere horsiez loose, I gess dey kudnt git dem owt
dereownselvez. Lotsa hoominz iz hewpin da aminalz -- dere iz a fairgrownd
dat iz lettin horsiez kum dere, and lotsa hoominz iz givvin fudz an
suppliez fur da horsiez an fur d*gz, kitteez, sheepz, an evin rabbitz!
Dere iz several seperit flokz uv sheepz, an eech flok's d*ggie iz still wif
dem!

Sundance

Ai m vury fankful dat yew, Rebecca n yer hoomins r'nt en iny dangur frum
doze awful wilfyrez. yeUP
Ai m ulso gwad dat other hoomins r hulping dem animals.
Mom Kyla starts tu cry wen her finks ubaowt uthur wild aminalz, wike Bears,
Deer's, n uthur aminalz dat live en da forest here n der ulso.
Lufs,
Mosey

Old September 15th 15, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

O, my. I yam bery sayfe heer in da San Fernando Vally.
No Purroblem attawl, effin olny abowt 85 degreez tudae.

Pit2nya

Hai Pit2nya
Ai m sew gwad yew n yew hoomins r sayf. yeUP
Et iz kooling off heer, et iz ubaowt 65 degreez heer tudai.
Lufs,
Mosey