Why do hoomins......

Old August 3rd 05, 11:16 PM
Mischief

Default Why do hoomins......

......insist on making silly noises to us cats? It's quite funny but at
the same time humiliating to hear such primative baby talk.

*sigh* If only hoomins could possess the higher intelligence to
communicate with us, then they wouldn't have to make such silly noises
in their attempts to talk to us.

My hoomin likes to say, "Missy, are you a preeeeeeeeeeeeety girl?
Who's my preeeety-witty girl?" Ugh! it's horrible.

Anyone else have hoomins who make such hideous noises?

Mischief

Old August 4th 05, 12:11 AM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Mischief wrote:
.....insist on making silly noises to us cats? It's quite funny but at
the same time humiliating to hear such primative baby talk.

*sigh* If only hoomins could possess the higher intelligence to
communicate with us, then they wouldn't have to make such silly noises
in their attempts to talk to us.

My hoomin likes to say, "Missy, are you a preeeeeeeeeeeeety girl?
Who's my preeeety-witty girl?" Ugh! it's horrible.

Anyone else have hoomins who make such hideous noises?

Mischief

Oooo, yessss, my slave does that. In fact... she has the
audasi..audase...audaci... the temerity to call me "Barney Butthead"
(Hoomin note: it fits him). She tells the kitten, Marley, that he has
a Yuuummy Tuuummy, disgusting.

And when that hateful Li'l Bit is out, LB (we call her b*tch cat, the
hoomin has no idea) will rowl and cry, and the hoomin will say, "oooh,
bitsy, wha's sa madder..."

You should hear the hoomin with the other kittens, it's worse. The
worst part is she won't scritch on me when them is out of the room...
Ugh, Indeed!

Barnabus

Old August 4th 05, 12:27 AM
Takayuki

"Mischief" wrote:
.....insist on making silly noises to us cats? It's quite funny but at
the same time humiliating to hear such primative baby talk.

This hoomin has adopted the term "kittenpussums" from Diane (who used
to post here before she died in that terrible car accident).

Unfortunately, I can't even say kittenpussums right. It inevitably
degenerates into "kiwwenpushums" (I sometimes call Betty "pushums" and
"pushy girl", and this is where this comes from), followed by made-up
words and babble that make even less sense.

Old August 4th 05, 12:32 AM
Jo Firey

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
.....insist on making silly noises to us cats? It's quite funny but at
the same time humiliating to hear such primative baby talk.

*sigh* If only hoomins could possess the higher intelligence to
communicate with us, then they wouldn't have to make such silly noises
in their attempts to talk to us.

My hoomin likes to say, "Missy, are you a preeeeeeeeeeeeety girl?
Who's my preeeety-witty girl?" Ugh! it's horrible.

Anyone else have hoomins who make such hideous noises?

Mischief, I've found that Mommy talking nonsense usually means nice things
are going to happen. If she is talking to us we get food and treats and ice
in our water and opened doors and extra scritches. She can babble all she
wants as far as I'm concerned, as long as its to us.

Molly

Old August 4th 05, 12:56 AM
zaax

Jo Firey wrote:

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
.....insist on making silly noises to us cats? It's quite funny
but at the same time humiliating to hear such primative baby talk.

*sigh* If only hoomins could possess the higher intelligence to
communicate with us, then they wouldn't have to make such silly
noises in their attempts to talk to us.

My hoomin likes to say, "Missy, are you a preeeeeeeeeeeeety girl?
Who's my preeeety-witty girl?" Ugh! it's horrible.

Anyone else have hoomins who make such hideous noises?

Mischief, I've found that Mommy talking nonsense usually means nice
things are going to happen. If she is talking to us we get food and
treats and ice in our water and opened doors and extra scritches.
She can babble all she wants as far as I'm concerned, as long as its
to us.

Molly

and they talk in secret sound & see secret light
Old August 4th 05, 01:55 AM
W. Leong

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
.....insist on making silly noises to us cats? It's quite funny but at
the same time humiliating to hear such primative baby talk.

*sigh* If only hoomins could possess the higher intelligence to
communicate with us, then they wouldn't have to make such silly noises
in their attempts to talk to us.

My hoomin likes to say, "Missy, are you a preeeeeeeeeeeeety girl?
Who's my preeeety-witty girl?" Ugh! it's horrible.

Anyone else have hoomins who make such hideous noises?

Mischief

Its even worse when Meowmie babbles with a mixture of English and Chinese
words, thrown in with a few sounds that she thinks a cat makes. It makes my
ears twitch.

Rusty

Old August 4th 05, 03:27 AM
Pamela Shirk

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
.....insist on making silly noises to us cats? It's quite funny but at
the same time humiliating to hear such primative baby talk.

The fat wench calls me "The Coney One," "Piney Cone," and says that I have
"Coney Toes." She also baby talks to us all. She calls SGT Huey "Huey Wuey
Wuey," Merlin "Merly Man," and Tanada "TannaShoes." She calls Qui Gun Kit
"Pitter Patter," and Speedy the d-thing "Speedy Weeders," and "Poofy."
This is one sick hoomin we have here. I think she needs a brain transplant.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. who is not amused

Old August 4th 05, 03:33 AM
Kreisleriana

On 3 Aug 2005 15:16:56 -0700, "Mischief"
yodeled:

.....insist on making silly noises to us cats? It's quite funny but at
the same time humiliating to hear such primative baby talk.

*sigh* If only hoomins could possess the higher intelligence to
communicate with us, then they wouldn't have to make such silly noises
in their attempts to talk to us.

My hoomin likes to say, "Missy, are you a preeeeeeeeeeeeety girl?
Who's my preeeety-witty girl?" Ugh! it's horrible.

Anyone else have hoomins who make such hideous noises?

Mischief

I like it when my Mommy talks to me. She sings to me, too. And
sometimes, every once in awhile, Grandma comes and she and Mommy YELL
at each other! That's REALLY INTERESTING!
Love
Stinky

Theresa
Old August 4th 05, 04:13 AM
jmcquown

Mischief wrote:
.....insist on making silly noises to us cats? It's quite funny but
at the same time humiliating to hear such primative baby talk.

*sigh* If only hoomins could possess the higher intelligence to
communicate with us, then they wouldn't have to make such silly noises
in their attempts to talk to us.

My hoomin likes to say, "Missy, are you a preeeeeeeeeeeeety girl?
Who's my preeeety-witty girl?" Ugh! it's horrible.

Anyone else have hoomins who make such hideous noises?

Mischief

My hoomin calls me her "wittle rumblebug" and "baby girl" and "sweet baby
kitty". I's not da baby! I's da big girl! She tawks in dis high foice,
too. But it's okay cuz I get lotz of scritches and luvin when she do dis an
she tosses da mousies fur me. Dis day I gots da scritches when she was
reedin onna SO-FA an I purred and purred and Mommy felled da sleep! So I
tooked da nap on Mommy! Dat wuz furry nice! Den wen she woked up I got da
crunchies

She tole me she got me dis fing called da Peer-a-mid, dark like da kloset
but not da kloset. I doan unnerstand but I fink I mite lyke dis fing

Persia

Old August 5th 05, 01:28 PM
Enfilade

jmcquown wrote:
Mischief wrote:
.....insist on making silly noises to us cats? It's quite funny but
at the same time humiliating to hear such primative baby talk.

We love talking baby talk to Nocturne. She knows damn well we're
patronizing her and gets this magnificently cranky expression.

It's far more fun than Smokey, who doesn't care if we call him sh!thead
as long as he can call himself well-fed

--Fil