Hurky Kitty Club meeting!

Old November 14th 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default Hurky Kitty Club meeting!

Da carpetcleenman is comeng Saturday
so we can start hurkeng agin after he leeves.

Lucy

Meowmeez frayd ov havink ower karpitz kleent, kuz of da kemikulz.
I wyll hab hur azk inna TED cat ng.
Pit2nya

Our carpetcleenman uzes sumthing furry gentle an itz hokay. He sed it
was hokay fur his own cats tuu. Hees been useng
it at owr howse fur bout tree years.

Lucy
Old November 15th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

On Nov 10, 9:58�pm, Cory wrote:
In article ,
says...

Lucy, wuz dat yr nooz 'bout carpet?

Cory, u not kitty but u get our respeck. Cn u hurk on foreign leedur?

My nooz: I get job az paint stripper!

Louise, HKC Prez.

[Anyone who has seen Louise's basement floor, where the painted concrete
has a good many areas of missing paint, would agree that she is capable
of stripping paint.]

Gud wurk!! Yess, dats owr carpet. Da carpetcleenman is comeng Saturday

Whut fur??? �Him izzint gunna mayk alla yurown beeyootifurl hurk
dizzypeer, iz him?!

--- Onyx, bewildered by hoomans who, for whatever reason, don't like
hurk on the carpet...

so we can start hurkeng agin after he leeves.

Lucy- Hide quoted text -

We hav old old karpet cuz I am good at hurking on it in thuh same
places ware I know Meowmie walks. She likes to start thuh day
squeeling wif delite.

Unca Cory, it duzn't count if yew hurk in thuh flush thingy. If yew
are gonna hurk into a container, it haz to be a slipper or a hat or
sumfing creatif like that. But kkeep up thuh good werk. I gif yew an
E fur Effurt and hope yew will soon ern yer H fur hurk.

Little Kitty
Old November 17th 08, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Lucy" wrote in message
Da carpetcleenman is comeng Saturday
so we can start hurkeng agin after he leeves.

Lucy

Meowmeez frayd ov havink ower karpitz kleent, kuz of da kemikulz.
I wyll hab hur azk inna TED cat ng.
Pit2nya

Our carpetcleenman uzes sumthing furry gentle an itz hokay. He sed it
was hokay fur his own cats tuu. Hees been useng
it at owr howse fur bout tree years.

Lucy

Du yu kno watt it iz, so meowmee kin tell ower karpit man.
I kno dat dere iz wun ting kawlt 'Holy Cow" dat kin be bot at Walgreenz.
Maybe meowmee kud get uh lokul rugg kleener tu yuze it...hmmm.
But if da udder ting iz moor purrfeshinil I wud lyke tu kno.
--
Pitô.ônya