Boyfriend is

Old September 7th 09, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfriend is

Meatloafing just outside the back door. It's just getting dusk here at 8 pm
in the UK and he can't decide what to do.
Should he go off looking for prey now (best chance is at dusk or dawn) or
should he come inside and upstairs to sleep on his duvet all night?
He just can't make his mind up ;-)

LOL

Tweed

Old September 7th 09, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Meatloafing just outside the back door. It's just getting dusk here at 8
pm in the UK and he can't decide what to do.
Should he go off looking for prey now (best chance is at dusk or dawn) or
should he come inside and upstairs to sleep on his duvet all night?
He just can't make his mind up ;-)

LOL

Tweed

It would be even more catlike if he planted himself right in the doorway,
both inside and out. "Don't rush me."

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old September 7th 09, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
Meatloafing just outside the back door. It's just getting dusk here at 8 pm
in the UK and he can't decide what to do.
Should he go off looking for prey now (best chance is at dusk or dawn) or
should he come inside and upstairs to sleep on his duvet all night?
He just can't make his mind up ;-)

LOL

Tweed

Such a difficult choice!!!

--Kim
Old September 7th 09, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Kreisleriana" drtmuirATearthlink.net wrote in message
m...

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Meatloafing just outside the back door. It's just getting dusk here at 8
pm in the UK and he can't decide what to do.
Should he go off looking for prey now (best chance is at dusk or dawn) or
should he come inside and upstairs to sleep on his duvet all night?
He just can't make his mind up ;-)

LOL

Tweed

It would be even more catlike if he planted himself right in the doorway,
both inside and out. "Don't rush me."

Me - duvet, definitely. Him - off outside into the dark to see what he can
find now he's in hunting mode again. It's not likely to be more than a
mouse or a small rattie (phew)
He takes far too much care of himself to catch the large ratties with the
huge teeth. They bite like demons. Oh, do get real, he says, that's why
we get the terriers in!

He's wise. Some of the big rats give the terriers a run for their money.
Several times I've had to get out the antiseptic to dab a terriers bleeding
nose.
They don't seem to mind being injured somehow. They just seem to love it.

Boyfie is far more sensible. He has no intention of getting hurt, he leaves
the big ones to the terriers. I've seen him notice a big rat, he then feels
the need to wash himself and pretend he hasn't seen it. I don't blame him.

Tweed

Old September 7th 09, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lucys Mom" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
Meatloafing just outside the back door. It's just getting dusk here at 8
pm in the UK and he can't decide what to do.
Should he go off looking for prey now (best chance is at dusk or dawn) or
should he come inside and upstairs to sleep on his duvet all night?
He just can't make his mind up ;-)

LOL

Such a difficult choice!!!

--Kim

He's gone out to hunt.
Please let me have no dead rodents to tread on in the morning.

Tweed

Old September 7th 09, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
Meatloafing just outside the back door. It's just getting dusk here
at 8 pm in the UK and he can't decide what to do.
Should he go off looking for prey now (best chance is at dusk or
dawn) or should he come inside and upstairs to sleep on his duvet all
night? He just can't make his mind up ;-)

LOL

Tweed

It's such a hard life. ;o)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old September 7th 09, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christina Websell wrote:

Meatloafing just outside the back door. It's just getting dusk here at 8 pm
in the UK and he can't decide what to do.
Should he go off looking for prey now (best chance is at dusk or dawn) or
should he come inside and upstairs to sleep on his duvet all night?
He just can't make his mind up ;-)

Wow. I should have his life!

Joyce

--
I want freedom, the right to self expression, everyone's right to
beautiful radiant things. -- Emma Goldman
Old September 7th 09, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

Meatloafing just outside the back door. It's just getting dusk here at
8 pm
in the UK and he can't decide what to do.
Should he go off looking for prey now (best chance is at dusk or dawn)
or
should he come inside and upstairs to sleep on his duvet all night?
He just can't make his mind up ;-)

Wow. I should have his life!

yes, it's pretty good for a cat.

Tweed

Old September 8th 09, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Christina Websell wrote:
Me - duvet, definitely. Him - off outside into the dark to see what he can
find now he's in hunting mode again. It's not likely to be more than a
mouse or a small rattie (phew)
He takes far too much care of himself to catch the large ratties with the
huge teeth. They bite like demons. Oh, do get real, he says, that's why
we get the terriers in!

He's wise. Some of the big rats give the terriers a run for their money.
Several times I've had to get out the antiseptic to dab a terriers bleeding
nose.
They don't seem to mind being injured somehow. They just seem to love it.

Boyfie is far more sensible. He has no intention of getting hurt, he leaves
the big ones to the terriers. I've seen him notice a big rat, he then feels
the need to wash himself and pretend he hasn't seen it. I don't blame him.

Once, when I was out walking Frank on a leash near the edge of a wood, a
hare came loping towards us. It jumped right past us. It was bigger than
Frank. Both Frank and the hare studiously ignored each other. I guess
the hare recognized that it didn't have to worry about Frank (and
obviously it wasn't afraid of the big lumbering hoomin, either), and
Frank knew that he wasn't big enough to take on a fullgrown male hare.
(Nikki did once kill a baby hare that was the same size as herself, or
even slightly larger, but that was Nikki.)

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old September 8th 09, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

"Christina Websell" skrev i meddelandet

[...]

I am glad that Boyfie is so wise. I would hate him to be hurt.
Elisabet