Kan My Meowmie hab Sum Purrz n Prayerz Pweeze?

Old May 21st 10, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Uppydate on Meowmee I

Hi diz iz Piglett nd da gamby hadda hafff a lotz of dem textz and it wuzen
too bad. Her fren George is liffink but haz slept sinze da 28fth of da laz
monfth. Her stil postz a kandle and still rites to himselfz efver day in a
fing kalled a journal. Her's stopped wiff da songbook, itself gotted to be
soooo big. Piglett afraid of what will happen but knowing it will be for
the best. It was fours ago herself lost her other man human.
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Ohhhh fak awl yewoenselfs, fur awl da purrz n prayerz n gudgud wishus fur
mine meowmee, mine frendz..Hur gotted fruxtrayted n gibed hurself uh
hayerkut diz murming n hur axked mee wat ai fot n ai wiked et n den hur
telled me dat hur haz tew go hab sumfin kald uh cat scan in uh foo
minnits, n hur is nurvus..dey dunt skan xats..hee hee hee....uh foo daze
ugo dey stole uff hur blud, hur twlled me 5 toobz uff et.. hur haz tew hab
wkike five teztz n den see if dey kan git hur awf hur ceeshurze medixin
cuz et iz mezzing hur up badbad n hur nurmal ted putt hut on uh tew
strong ulmuzt lefal doze uff et..Mrrrrrrrrrt!!. i wunna hisspit at
hizownself, byt diz new ted iz nise n hee wil mayke hur bedder..yeUP. uh
oh, hur n Paw iz goin gnow..he iz uh noorowligyst uh 'head ted' hee hee
hee
fang yew awl ugin n ai will keap yew poztud.
"umkeeeey meowmee..tern diz fing off gnow n feed us fudz befur yew go owt'
Hoominz, wee luffs dem, rite? rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrIGHT b
Luffs
Mosey..
chayses Pookie daown da hawl

Old May 21st 10, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

4 pee em
Hai Piglett
mai meowmee jest gotted hoam, aftur paw tuk hur owt fur lunch, Doze teztz
hurted hurownself reel bad n mayde hur kry cuz hur leggs hurt hur in dat
tezt, but dey dint fynd inny clotz in dem..dat iz uh gud fing. yeUP. et
wuzznt da cat skan but sumfin els..uh ultrusaownd fing on hur legz. dey dink
hur mite hav sumfin kaled fibromaialgia, wateber dat iz n hur telled da guy
dat hur wunt take no moar pilz..nope.
Hur wil git da cat skan next weak on wed ai fink. ai dunno.
We gnow ubaowt George tayking uh longh nap, n hab litted kandulz fur
himself n we ceed yerz tew. We wil putt up unuthur une layter..aftur
meowmee haz uh nap n kan thimk cleerer.
Yer Gramby iz sew sweet n we jest luvs herownself sew mutch n feal badbad
dat hur uz goin fru awl diz. Et iz sew sad ..we gozt ta keep purring n mine
meowmee will styl sae hur prayerz fur bof George n da Gramby for watz bezt
n hur gnowz dat hur kan ulwayz rite mine meowmee inny tyme...Fanku Piglett.
pweeze gin da Gramby uh big nosepoink or a purr frum usses, wyl ya? ai m
gona go tayke uh nap wif meowmie n purr fur hur owiez, den maybe we wil be
bak layter. .Luvs..Mosey
PUUUUUUUUURRpuuuuuuuuurrPURRs.

Old May 25th 10, 11:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we sure hopez diz hothot hot weafur izunt too hard fur da gamby, Trudi,
remfurin how sad da soft anna furri wuz when da furzt man hoomin wented away