Dis is silli Meomie!

Old April 19th 11, 10:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Dis is silli Meomie!

Meomie gotted a new fone, wiff a gud camera. Now dis fone isnt
speshal, dis fone is simpul (hasta be fur Meomie)and it has a video
funkshun, n dis Mornin Meomie desided dat she wood make a movie
starrin me. I dont fink so!
She put me onna wurktop n started filmin....now, usyewally, I stand
dare n wave myne paw awound n effury tyme Meomie wokks past, I gwab
hur arm an tokk tu hur wooking furry hansum....well beggin achshuwally
- fur da chikken inna fwidge.
Did I do it dis mownin? Dats wite furrends...me didn't...n me
woodnt....notted effun fur chikken. She stomped offta wurk mutterin
sumfin bowt ingwates....whateffur dey ar.....Paw? Paw? (waving paw)
Can me haff chikken?

Jack Gordon
Old April 19th 11, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 19, 5:48*am, rafflescat
wrote:
Meomie gotted a new fone, wiff a gud camera. Now dis fone isnt
speshal, dis fone is simpul (hasta be fur Meomie)and it has a video
funkshun, n dis Mornin Meomie desided dat she wood make a movie
starrin me. I dont fink so!
She put me onna wurktop n started filmin....now, usyewally, I stand
dare n wave myne paw awound n effury tyme Meomie wokks past, I gwab
hur arm an tokk tu hur wooking furry hansum....well beggin achshuwally
- fur da chikken inna fwidge.
Did I do it dis mownin? Dats wite furrends...me didn't...n me
woodnt....notted effun fur chikken. She stomped offta wurk mutterin
sumfin bowt ingwates....whateffur dey ar.....Paw? Paw? (waving paw)
Can me haff chikken?

Jack Gordon

Yoo iss surtnwy wiffin yoor writes tew purrtedst hoomin nonscents
diswuppting da feewyne wooteen.
I gess dey gnot in purrzeshun ob a adakwett surfyfull instink.
MeOwy, purrpwexed by da hoomin annamull
Old April 19th 11, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i thinkz dat dey iz sorta like sumcatz, but i iz notted sure, gud ursef
showed hersef whu iz bozz,

trudi, impurressed

Old April 19th 11, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Apr 19, 7:43*pm, MeOwy wrote:
On Apr 19, 5:48*am, rafflescat
wrote:

[...]

Fangs MeOwy! I neffur got tu dis age wiffowt sussin owt da hoomin
purrsonality, by da way,as me knew, Paw giffed me chikken! Meomie can
stuff da camurra/fone/viddyEEoH fingy sumware dark.
Jack
Old April 19th 11, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Apr 19, 9:25*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
[...]

Jack puffing out his chest....hewwo Trudi.....my, wat a luffurlee gurl
yu is wen yu ar impurressed...how yure eyes sparkul.....n yure
whikkers ar twirly wirly....pwetty gurl....(wink)
Wood yu wike sum chikken? S'nice.

Jack, twinkling
Old April 19th 11, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 02:48:52 -0700, rafflescat wrote:

Meomie gotted a new fone, wiff a gud camera. Now dis fone isnt speshal,
dis fone is simpul (hasta be fur Meomie)and it has a video funkshun, n
dis Mornin Meomie desided dat she wood make a movie starrin me. I dont
fink so!

My humans like to take photos of us. We don't like that much. The way I
handle it is to get as close to the human as I can. I figure if they're
going to take a picture it might as well be a closeup.

The way it usually goes is: I'll be sitting or relaxing someplace
comfortable, then a human will come into the room with a camera. They'll
take a couple of minutes finding exactly the right spot to get them the
shot they want, composed the way they want. Then before they can press
the shutter release I get up and walk right over to them and meow at
their feet. That usually gets them to give up for the time being.

Amelia
Old April 20th 11, 10:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi blushes justa bit... yez chickum iz a wunnerful hoomin fud, one of da
few i 'lowz mine hoominsta offur mineself... ursef mite hafta teech a class
inna bootkamp fur hoominz,

trudi, tastin da loferlee chickum

Old April 20th 11, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Apr 19, 10:52*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
[...]

Hehe den if awl dey get is a pink/blak/gray/bwown nose it's dare own
foltt! I wike dat!
Jack, fazinated
Old April 20th 11, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Apr 20, 10:56*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
trudi blushes justa bit... yez chickum iz a wunnerful hoomin fud, one of da
few i 'lowz mine hoominsta offur mineself... ursef mite hafta teech a class
inna bootkamp fur hoominz,

trudi, tastin da loferlee chickum

Meomie has put Harry inna cattery today. She cot him jumpin on
myneself an bitin me so
Harry got da hurry up wokk owt inta thu gardun cattery.
She tolded him he wus furry, furry bad fur 'tackin an old gennelmun n
he cood cool his
heels owt dare inna sun.
I neffer effun saw an old genelmun dare n I neffur new Harry had
heels!
Jack, confussed.
Jack, befussled
Old April 20th 11, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

sumtimez hoominz tawkz funnee, anna mayhapz harry will behafe betterer when
himz comez bak inside, Trudi