Liz's Food recommendations

Old October 10th 03, 12:26 AM
GAUBSTER2

Go wank yourself. There's obviously a *big* difference of opinion here,
I don't consider "all life stages" to be kitten food, *exclusively*
kitten foods have more protein, therefore they are not comparable.

How nice and ladylike of you. Grow up, if you can.

You can have a different opinion all you want. It's just isn't based in
reality or w/ anything factual behind it. That's all. I suppose you might not
consider 2 + 2 to equal 4, but you would be wrong about that, too. Now have a
nice day.

Old October 10th 03, 12:30 AM
GAUBSTER2

YES, THEY ARE! A food that is "all life stages" is a growth food...READ
KITTEN FOOD! We're talking nutrients here, please try to keep up.

Typing in caps doesn't add weight to your argument.

No kidding. I typed it that way for a reason.

'All life stages'
foods are not 'kitten food', they are 'all life stages' food.

Oh boy....For the umpteenth time...."all life stage" foods meet the nutrient
requirements for kittens. Period. Bottom line. Adult and senior cats don't
have the same nutrient requirements as kittens do. That's it. It's that
simple. Anything else is just "spin".

If they
were 'kitten food', it would say 'kitten food' on the can.

It can "say" anything it wants on the label. The AAFCO statement is an
entirely different matter (here in the US).

Mull 'em over, and maybe get some WD40 on that caps key.

I made every keystroke on PURPOSE!

Old October 10th 03, 12:57 AM
GAUBSTER2

Again, Cheryl, you are ONLY looking at
the ingredient list. Why??

Hello??? Because, Einstein, her cat has IBD. Everyone on the group knows
this and the only excuse you have for not knowing this is your pure,
unfettered inability to comprehend the simplest things. If the cat can't
tolerate the ingredients it can't eat the food. Everything else is
secondary.

I don't recall IBD being mentioned as part of that SPECIFIC post! Not to
mention the fact that she said she would consider buying it if the ingredient
in question was at the TOP of the list...NOT whether or not it was IN the food
itself. You really need to get into some counseling regarding your hatred and
bitterness!

Old October 10th 03, 12:59 AM
GAUBSTER2

Can't you just picture ol' Gauby sitting there banging away at the
keyboard, blood vessels on his noggin ready to explode? lol

If that's your impression... you are dead wrong! I am quite cool, calm, and
collected. That should be fairly evident by my posts. Unlike Megan, karen,
and others, I try hard to refrain from the insults and name calling.