I have a black fungus making rumbling sounds

Old January 8th 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default I have a black fungus making rumbling sounds

.... on my desk, between me and the keyboard. I'll never finish my
breakfast!

Joyce
Old January 8th 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rhonda

If you have a fungus on your breakfast, you shouldn't be eating it
anyway!

Rhonda

Old January 8th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

wrote:
... on my desk, between me and the keyboard. I'll never finish my
breakfast!

Joyce

On the other hand, I love mushroom omelets...

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
Old January 8th 07, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Rhonda wrote:
If you have a fungus on your breakfast, you shouldn't be eating it
anyway!

Rhonda

Mushrooms are fungus... mushrooms are good fungus! Well, at least on
mushroom swiss cheese burgers

Jill

Old January 8th 07, 08:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

wrote:
... on my desk, between me and the keyboard. I'll never finish my
breakfast!

Joyce

On the other hand, I love mushroom omelets...

Would you eat a *rumbling* mushroom omelet?

Joyce