More toona place excitement

Old November 30th 09, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default More toona place excitement

Da company mine Paw works fur is getting bought by some company down in
Ar-kan-saw. Efurrybody figgers dat da systems engineers at Paw's place
won't get integrated into da new company, so all of Paw's department is
looking fur new toona places. Dey will prolly haf a few monfs befur dey
HAS to go somewhere else, and dere is talk of gifing dem severance
packages, so Paw is not realreal worried, but it looks like we might be
mofing again some time next year.

Right now we is looking at places dat would get us closer to Grandpa
Clancy an Grandmeowmie Betty an Anti Ginny, but we might also look at
Catnada.
Old December 1st 09, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On 30 Nov 2009 20:05:15 GMT, Harri Roadcat's
nimble, little paws typed:

Da company mine Paw works fur is getting bought by some company down in
Ar-kan-saw. Efurrybody figgers dat da systems engineers at Paw's place
won't get integrated into da new company, so all of Paw's department is
looking fur new toona places. Dey will prolly haf a few monfs befur dey
HAS to go somewhere else, and dere is talk of gifing dem severance
packages, so Paw is not realreal worried, but it looks like we might be
mofing again some time next year.

Right now we is looking at places dat would get us closer to Grandpa
Clancy an Grandmeowmie Betty an Anti Ginny, but we might also look at
Catnada.

Dese past few yeerz haf not been gud wons. Mine
catdolences.....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/30/2009 7:18:41 PM
Old December 1st 09, 11:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Harri Roadcat wrote:
Da company mine Paw works fur is getting bought by some company down in
Ar-kan-saw. Efurrybody figgers dat da systems engineers at Paw's place
won't get integrated into da new company, so all of Paw's department is
looking fur new toona places. Dey will prolly haf a few monfs befur dey
HAS to go somewhere else, and dere is talk of gifing dem severance
packages, so Paw is not realreal worried, but it looks like we might be
mofing again some time next year.

Right now we is looking at places dat would get us closer to Grandpa
Clancy an Grandmeowmie Betty an Anti Ginny, but we might also look at
Catnada.

Best wishes that sumfing comes up. We all nose how hard it iz in thees
difkult times tu git anna keep gudgud toonaplayces.

Catnada iz notted a bad playce, altho some bits iz beddure than othurs.
Owers is grate. Dont beleef that stuf yu heers bout thu wethermonsturs.

--
Sam
Old December 1st 09, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Harri Roadcat wrote:

Da company mine Paw works fur is getting bought by some company down in
Ar-kan-saw. Efurrybody figgers dat da systems engineers at Paw's place
won't get integrated into da new company, so all of Paw's department is
looking fur new toona places. Dey will prolly haf a few monfs befur dey
HAS to go somewhere else, and dere is talk of gifing dem severance
packages, so Paw is not realreal worried, but it looks like we might be
mofing again some time next year.

Right now we is looking at places dat would get us closer to Grandpa
Clancy an Grandmeowmie Betty an Anti Ginny, but we might also look at
Catnada.

Hmmmmm. Wonderin ifn da workers who may be let go haf thot uv gettin
together an formin their own kompani. I think worker's cooperatives are a
great idearment.

--
Regards,
Fred

Meowmie could use some toona-place purrs Harri Roadcat Cat community 12 June 5th 09 05:23 PM
Some excitement Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 7 May 14th 07 10:21 PM
More excitement Dan M Cat anecdotes 21 June 17th 05 07:17 PM
Toona place purrs Tabitha Kitten Cat community 11 July 21st 04 02:13 PM
Toona place newz! Samuel R Kitten Cat community 20 March 25th 04 11:28 PM