loferli lucy???

Old November 1st 09, 10:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

Default loferli lucy???

i iz herta take yoursef to da parti, ifin you duzint haffa kusume i bringed
you diz here angelz kusume, sinze you iz such a wunnerful angel in mine
life... chester, dressed aza food kritic wiffa a big bib anna lotsa pokets
ta store... samplez

--
Have a great day

Old November 6th 09, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Chester! I am hear! Da angel kostume is jus luffly, and mew luuk
handsome as always!

Lucy

Old November 6th 09, 05:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Mewomie iz reedin a book bowt uh gurl hoo kan fly like a Angel. Angels r
bootiful n we gots lots uff dem iff innykitty wants one, I hab a foo hoo
need a job waching over fings.. Jest lemme gnow. Da world needs more
Angels.
Luffs n Purrs
Mosey

Old November 6th 09, 11:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

letz go, i thinkz da parti iz still gowin on, anna purbli will until we
getza nofur venshure, he and lucy step into da porter and owt onna nicely
dekorated porch of the host, the ring da bell and say hi to all of der
furndz shn mozey letz demselvezin,

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 6th 09, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 20:55:16 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Mewomie iz reedin a book bowt uh gurl hoo kan fly like a Angel. Angels
r bootiful n we gots lots uff dem iff innykitty wants one, I hab a foo
hoo need a job waching over fings.. Jest lemme gnow. Da world needs
more Angels.
Luffs n Purrs
Mosey

Mine Paw loves those books! He thinks that Max is just too cool.

Sammy

Old November 8th 09, 02:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

nope itz still gowin on butted mayhapz inna nofur thread/// da silly soft
hitta wrung buttin anna deleted alla readed poztz so i iz not zatli whick
thread we shuld bein chester

--
Have a wonderful day

Lucy bartlet Cat health & behaviour 0 February 2nd 09 10:51 PM
Po Lucy bartlet Cat health & behaviour 1 February 2nd 09 04:03 PM
Hi Lucy John Ross Mc Master Cat community 1 December 18th 08 04:00 AM
Lucy Sylvia T. Cat health & behaviour 1 November 24th 08 08:09 PM
Lucy Stormmee Cat community 38 February 29th 08 04:47 AM