Hugo Katt is home again

Old November 16th 05, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Hugo Katt is home again

Hugo Katt is home after 6 days in the animal hospital.
After lots and lots of tests the result is: he suffers from hyperthyroidism.
He will be treated with pills. We have not started that yet because TED said
he had heard of a new Danish medicine, and he will research this and find
out if he can get a licence to import it to Sweden. We will hear from him.
I am a bit worried because Hugo Katt has always been very hard to pill.
TED said that even with medicine Hugo probably has only 6 months or a year
more to live and I am afraid he is right. I want Hugo to have a very
comfortable old age. I think he deserves that. So he will be spoiled. Even
more than before.
Thank you for all your purrs.
Elisabet

Old November 16th 05, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I am a bit worried because Hugo Katt has always been very hard to pill.
TED said that even with medicine Hugo probably has only 6 months or a year
more to live and I am afraid he is right. I want Hugo to have a very
comfortable old age. I think he deserves that. So he will be spoiled. Even
more than before.
Thank you for all your purrs.
Elisabet

I sincerely hope the vet is wrong, and Hugo has a good long time left with
you. We will be sending our very best purrs.

Dan
Old November 17th 05, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lisa Katt wrote:
TED said that even with medicine Hugo probably has only 6 months or a year
more to live and I am afraid he is right. I want Hugo to have a very

I think Frank would disagree! Lots of purrs.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 17th 05, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2005-11-16 17:27:01 -0600, "Lisa Katt" said:

Hugo Katt is home after 6 days in the animal hospital.
After lots and lots of tests the result is: he suffers from hyperthyroidism.
He will be treated with pills. We have not started that yet because TED said
he had heard of a new Danish medicine, and he will research this and find
out if he can get a licence to import it to Sweden. We will hear from him.
I am a bit worried because Hugo Katt has always been very hard to pill.
TED said that even with medicine Hugo probably has only 6 months or a year
more to live and I am afraid he is right. I want Hugo to have a very
comfortable old age. I think he deserves that. So he will be spoiled. Even
more than before.
Thank you for all your purrs.
Elisabet

Purrs for Hugo Katt to have a lot of quality time and a great result
from the new medicine.

Old November 17th 05, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Lisa Katt" wrote
Hugo Katt is home after 6 days in the animal hospital.

TED said that even with medicine Hugo probably has only 6 months or a
year
more to live and I am afraid he is right.

Here's purring that your remaining time together is happy & fulfilling.

Gordon & the FF

Old November 17th 05, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Glad to hear Hugo is back home. We will be purring and praying for his
comfort and happiness. Hugs to you.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
news

Old November 17th 05, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Lisa Katt" wrote:

TED said that even with medicine Hugo probably has only 6 months or a year
more to live and I am afraid he is right. I want Hugo to have a very
comfortable old age. I think he deserves that. So he will be spoiled. Even
more than before.

If you can get his thyroid meds adjusted properly he may just
surprise you both and take a new lease on life. We'll certainly
be hoping and purring for that to be the way of it.

--

Wayne, with special purrformances by Will and Heidi
Old November 17th 05, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 00:27:01 +0100, "Lisa Katt"
yodeled:

Hugo Katt is home after 6 days in the animal hospital.
After lots and lots of tests the result is: he suffers from hyperthyroidism.
He will be treated with pills. We have not started that yet because TED said
he had heard of a new Danish medicine, and he will research this and find
out if he can get a licence to import it to Sweden. We will hear from him.
I am a bit worried because Hugo Katt has always been very hard to pill.
TED said that even with medicine Hugo probably has only 6 months or a year
more to live and I am afraid he is right. I want Hugo to have a very
comfortable old age. I think he deserves that. So he will be spoiled. Even
more than before.
Thank you for all your purrs.
Elisabet

Purrs for the best possible time for Hugo.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 17th 05, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message
news
Hugo Katt is home after 6 days in the animal hospital.
After lots and lots of tests the result is: he suffers from
hyperthyroidism.
He will be treated with pills. We have not started that yet because TED
said
he had heard of a new Danish medicine, and he will research this and find
out if he can get a licence to import it to Sweden. We will hear from him.
I am a bit worried because Hugo Katt has always been very hard to pill.
TED said that even with medicine Hugo probably has only 6 months or a year
more to live and I am afraid he is right. I want Hugo to have a very
comfortable old age. I think he deserves that. So he will be spoiled. Even
more than before.
Thank you for all your purrs.
Elisabet

If you don't mind, we'll keep the purrs coming for Hugo Katt and you.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe