ATTN Indiana People

Old August 7th 04, 09:41 AM
jmcquown

Default ATTN Indiana People

Here's a really nice, vague question for you LOL

Is there a town somewhere in central Indiana called Neda-something? (I want
to say Nedasawqua or something similar; it's a Native American name and I
was half asleep when John mentioned it over the phone). He seems to think
it would be a nice place for us to move. Said it's not too far from
Chicago, IL and Cleveland, OH. NOTE: for him, "not too far" usually means
only a 300 mile drive to do an art show

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Old August 7th 04, 10:27 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

There's a Mishawaka, but that's up north, near South Bend & the Michigan
state line. There's also a Shipshewana. That's all I could find off the
bat that are 'Native American' sounding.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old August 7th 04, 11:55 AM
dhelderman

could it be nappanee i also found a sight that gives a list of the towns in
indiana and then one of the cities. i also have a link of a list of small
towns in indiana if you have the time just to scroll threw some names

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_towns_in_Indiana

http://www.countryconnect.com/

hope this helps.. I am from southern indiana and i also used to live in
chicago.

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote in message
There's a Mishawaka, but that's up north, near South Bend & the Michigan
state line. There's also a Shipshewana. That's all I could find off the
bat that are 'Native American' sounding.

--
The ONE and ONLY

former-blonde

Old August 7th 04, 02:00 PM