HOW TO FATTEN A CAT UP(AS OPPOSED TO REDUCING ONE'S WEIGHT)

Old December 28th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default HOW TO FATTEN A CAT UP(AS OPPOSED TO REDUCING ONE'S WEIGHT)

wrote in message
oups.com...

I will try not to be too long winded in the future & keep my comments
to a minimum.I guess when you learn a new skill, you tend to be proud
of it & overuse it?
S.)Be Happy!

Oh, ffft. I don't mean to be a pain in the ass either. Like I said, I
wasn't talking about spelling errors or typos. I don't mean to
criticize your abilities. It's the people who *do* have the ability,
and are just too lazy to capitalize or punctuate that make me crazy. We
used to have a poster whose entire posts looked like a giant run-on
sentence. It drove me nuts.
I worked print media my entire life. I would probably be a walking,
talking spelling flamer if I didn't rein myself in. LOL Don't take it
personally. :-)

I like longwinded. I also liked hearing Sheelagh's story. Sorry, Sheelagh,
if I was too bitchy. I'm pmsing, and I write for a living, meaning I am
stuck
on this miserable computer much more than I want to be, and rely upon
Usenet and other things for entertainment.

I like the content of your posts. I like longwinded. You should be proud
that you taught yourself and your children to read and write. I know you
know about capitalization. Lots of people are too lazy to hit their caps
key. Now just put some spaces after your punctuation and you're in
bidness.

Or, tell me to go **** myself.

I have told people this who picked on my posts.

In any case, none of my comments was meant to be taken personally.

I am sorry for any personal offense taken.

Old December 28th 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
addicted

sheelagh wrote:
apologise

you mean apologize dear

about the spelling,caps locking,grammar

you mean, grammer dear

snip.. woo

oh don't let nobody bother you, they're just initiating another cat
lover
if they didn't give 2 focks about you, they wouldn't even mention your
post

I TOLD YOU TO TURN THE CAP LOCK OFF, YOU WOULND'T TAKE A HINT!

now you pay the price

Old December 28th 06, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default How To Fatten a Cat Up

on Thu, 28 Dec 2006 17:46:15 GMT, "cybercat" wrote:

Hope she gets better soon.

Thank you. We spent the afternoon at the doctor. Another blood test and
big crocodile tears... She lost 2 lbs in 6 days, and she only weighs 64
lbs at age 11 (almost 12). I'm going nuts!

Thanks for the well wishes. She currently has 2 of 3 animals laying with
her. Naturally, Levi is on me.

--
Lynne

Old December 28th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

I like longwinded. I also liked hearing Sheelagh's story. Sorry, Sheelagh,
if I was too bitchy. I'm pmsing, and I write for a living, meaning I am
stuck
on this miserable computer much more than I want to be, and rely upon
Usenet and other things for entertainment.

I like the content of your posts. I like longwinded. You should be proud
that you taught yourself and your children to read and write. I know you
know about capitalization. Lots of people are too lazy to hit their caps
key. Now just put some spaces after your punctuation and you're in
bidness.

Or, tell me to go **** myself.

I have told people this who picked on my posts.

In any case, none of my comments was meant to be taken personally.

I am sorry for any personal offense taken.

Lol,
Absolutlely none taken at all.I am proud of myself now.It might have
taken me most of my life to ignore, but I am glad that I took the plung
now-Life Is far more Interseting & even more laugh's than there used to
be before I could.

Actually,It was the eldest one that taught me how to read & write.She
Is at University now.All I needed was that first push, the rest was
quite easy once I got going.Once she left for University,I had to go to
evening classes.Now, that was the daunting bit-Once I had been going a
couple of weeks,It got easier,because all of us were In the same boat &
had the same problem's. If anything,I regret that I didn't try sooner!

I can understand why It ****es you off so much though If you are faced
with It every day)
It took me a while to understand exactly what you meant by caps
lock(Duhhhh!)
I thought that you meant that I was writing everything In capital
letters.That Is why It has taken me so long to take the Hint!!

All I have to do now,Is work out what all everyone's abbreviation
stands for, then I will be able to see the whole picture.I have been
refering to something called urban dictionary on the net,but not all of
the abbreviations that I see on here are In there.Now that does make
life difficult,lol...I can remember seeing Ping once,& It didn't matter
where I looked, It wasn't there...I have found It now.It's just like
learning a completely new language all over,Isn't It?
Now put that kilfile away, you hear me?(ROFLOL )Hee, hee
S.

Old December 28th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
22brix

"sheelagh" wrote in message
ps.com...
OT:Remember telling me about a particular nutricious food called
NutriCal?I have been searching for It on the Pc, but I can't find It
because I don't know who manufactures It-Do you know by any chance who
It Is?
S.

Hi Sheelagh,

If you type in Nutri-Cal, you'll find a number of places that sell it
on-line. It's not a food as such, it's a supplement that you give the kitty
to add more calories. My vet sells it and I've also seen it in pet food
stores (as well as on-line). Good luck!

Bonnie

Old December 28th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cheryl

On Thu 28 Dec 2006 05:25:49p, sheelagh wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
oups.com:

I can understand why It ****es you off so much though If you are
faced with It every day)
It took me a while to understand exactly what you meant by caps
lock(Duhhhh!)
I thought that you meant that I was writing everything In
capital letters.That Is why It has taken me so long to take the
Hint!!

While everyone is educating you on how to write, I'd like to point
out that you don't have to capitalize every word that begins with
"i". I know some of the emphasis has been on capitalizing I. LOL

Good luck, and happy writings! )

--
Cheryl

Old December 28th 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

addicted wrote:

sheelagh wrote:
apologise

you mean apologize dear

about the spelling,caps locking,grammar

you mean, grammer dear

snip.. woo

oh don't let nobody bother you, they're just initiating another cat
lover
if they didn't give 2 focks about you, they wouldn't even mention your
post

I TOLD YOU TO TURN THE CAP LOCK OFF, YOU WOULND'T TAKE A HINT!

now you pay the price

ROFLOL-Now,There has never a truer word spoken...You did warn me, & I
didn't understand what you were trying to tell me.I guess that leads to
the question.Am I deaf, stupid, or simply Ignorant.I think I will go
for Ignorant on this one.It makes me feel better about myself.
I think we spell a few words differently to you over there?This Is not
to say that you are wrong In this case, because you could be right.I
know that we spell grey like that,& you spell It gray?I think apologies
*might* be the same?I know that realise Is thoughsheelagh brimms with
pride lolYou are spot on with grammar thought!!

Oh well you live and learn & I sure have learnt a lot today
Nice to see you on line again... & when can we expect a few photo's of
the girlies too PLEASE????????????????????????

I GOT MY BUTT KICKED GOOD & PROPER!I earned It this time.
Got to let my son on the Pc for a little while, but be back on after
him.
S.

Old December 28th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
milk bone

cybercat wrote:

Spaces after commas.

SPACES AFTER COMMAS.

BOOKIE IS A SKOOL TEACHER

lmao

cyber, since you know so much about posting, why not demonstrate a good
post for the gals! WHATCHASAY?

Old December 28th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Thu 28 Dec 2006 05:25:49p, sheelagh wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
oups.com:

I can understand why It ****es you off so much though If you are
faced with It every day)
It took me a while to understand exactly what you meant by caps
lock(Duhhhh!)
I thought that you meant that I was writing everything In
capital letters.That Is why It has taken me so long to take the
Hint!!

While everyone is educating you on how to write, I'd like to point
out that you don't have to capitalize every word that begins with
"i". I know some of the emphasis has been on capitalizing I. LOL

Good luck, and happy writings! )

Bless Sheelagh's heart. She is officially out of my killfile.

Thank you, Sheelagh, for humoring me. I do like to read your
posts, even when I am being a pain in the ass.

Old December 28th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
milk bone

sheelagh wrote:

Is caps locking in capital letters?

you really didn't know?

but. look.. don't fall for it.. soon as you "get with the program",
they are going to change up on you and post ugly posts... bad gramer
and ivery thang

CAP AWAY DEAR, STAY ONE STEP AHEAD OF THEM

IT ANNOYS THEM BECAUSE THEY COME HERE TO UNWIND AND IT LOOKS LIKE IM
YELLING WHEN IM NOT

USE CAPITAL LETTERS SPARINGLY

damn, i never knew it bothered people.. this gives me an idea, maaaa
haaa haa

tony blair, tony blair

listen, are you eligible to run for queen of england? heee

are you?

Im glad your tax dollars bought 2500 F-35 Lightening II warcrafts from
our us based f-35 supplier