HOW TO FATTEN A CAT UP(AS OPPOSED TO REDUCING ONE'S WEIGHT)

Old December 29th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default magic listening machine - who just saved a cat

milk bone wrote:
sheelagh wrote:
playing with bookie

Now now, don't be naughty,You are too clever to think I will fall for
this one,arn't you?

have another cup of coffe and another slice of pie?

Please tell me that It is not Crow Pie on the menu again?
Anyway,leave Bookie alone, she Is only doing the same as you or I do,
expressing her opinion.I happen to like It personaly, & I even like
yours too.Once I got past the I am going to bait you bit, I figured
that you wern't that bad after all.Don't forget that you probably don't
see the funny side to her wit which Is quite hiarious when you get In
to It...like the other night when *we*, were discussing Jack Ass...well
you both were, I was just watching the game at the time....

and didn't you just save a cat?
uh?

Not today.I haven't had any cause to, which Is actually just as well
because the Inn Is full tonight to brimming now that we have Lucy(fur)
In the spare cat run-The one that had a collar growing into her
throat..I like her, but she keeps telling me that It certainly Isn't
mutual...It Is a real pity actually.I think once spayed, I am going to
have to let her loose again after she recovers.I don't know what else I
can do....

yes you did, I don't remember anyone bitching about how to cut the
collar loose
now did we?

Are you refering to Lucy(fur)?I am loosing the will to live here.It Is
nearly 05.15 here & I have been up all night nattering.I need to go &
get a bit of shut eye, before I nose butt the keyboard again
i dont remember anyone bitching about how dull the scissors were

I am definately lost here????????

what a pity

What Is a pity B?
G'night mate, I have to go and inspect the inside of my eye-lids for a
while.Catch up with you later mate...keep smiling, cuddeling the
kittens, then get the camera out & show us all your kitty's
,Please????????????????????????????
S.

Old December 29th 06, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

Default HOW TO FATTEN A CAT UP(AS OPPOSED TO REDUCING ONE'S WEIGHT)

"sheelagh" wrote in message
oups.com...

yeah so **** off you yankee ******s! this woman was not even able to
read or write not so long ago so why can't you uptight bunch just give
her a bloody break! I could easily have ripped apart most of the above
mosts from pretty much all of you for various crimes against SPAG
(Spelling, Punctuation And Grammar by the way, now part of what I have
to look out for when marking work and go towards the grade i award) but
quite frankly I can't be arsed because i am not that petty and it is
not my place to do so here.

Oh Bookie,...I think you have to be English to appreciate how funny
that bit of post sounded.There Is nothing like a bloody good wind up to
set someone off, Is there?You sound so similar to how how my mind works
that It Is almost comical..I had such a good giggle at this one, that
not even tena lady would have helped out;always ultra thick might have
( For the benefit of our American friends, I am reffering to a brand of
sanitary towel that helps out with incontinent women*for that always
fresh feeling)*, lol.The stiff upper lip definately comes into this one
I might add too...& just for the knowing, Yes I did make It to the Loo
In time not to wet myself over the hilarity of It all,Lmao )
Thanks for standing up for me though, I certainly appreciatted the
sentiment there( & the intolerance too).There Is nothing on earth like
an English lady to tell It how It Is If someone does happen to set you
off!!

We are all guilty of It occasionally.I can remember a time quite
recently when I got my own knickers In a twist when big bad B set me
off one day..Boy Oh Boy did I rant that day, & he didn't deserve It
really...I was In such a stomp @ the time that It just fell out of my
mouth-Or should I say my fingers?In fact, now that I look back at It, I
can remember thinking that I couldn't understnad a bloody word that B
was talking about, which was another bloody good reason that I had such
a vent session...So It would be a bit hypocritical of me to say that I
am not guilty of exactly the same intolerance now, wouldn't It?
Mind you, I have to point out, that you American ladies can give as
good as you get too, when you put your minds to it.I think that we are
all guilty of It at one time or another- I know that I certainly am!!

i make the effort to read all posts in a thread I am interested in
regardless of how annoying i find the writer's style, lack of
structure, grammar, ability to spell etc etc etc, it is something
called tolerance, do none of you have any? If someone chooses not to
read my posts because they have decided to take exception to my writing
style then i just view it as their loss, they lose out on reading my
wonderful insights into feline health and behaviour, sod 'em

I think that we all get carried away now and again, but the *your
loss*, Is not lost on me either In this instance.I am far too
nosey,Interseted & opinionated to miss out on anything, so I do tend to
at least try & make head or tail out of what everyone posts, If I am
honest about It. I also laughed at this bit too. It Is nice to have
someone to share your triumphs with, So when you hear someone
critisising your style of expression, It Is a bit of a kill~Joy, Isn't
It? I used to hate having to admit that I couldn't write, but now I see
It as a triumph...So *everyone's* posting's are of Interesting to me,
& I am hardly In any position to crow about other peoples failing's
with regard to Spag...even spag Is a new one to me,lol!!When I read
what you posted, the word **** came to mind.Over here It Is another
term for Idiot, but after looking that one up too, I see that It
actually means a pregnant fish-Funny how the english languge can be
miss interpritated, Isn't It?

Anyway my caps key doesn't work very well and i have better things to
spend my money on right now than new keyboard.

I know that this Is not the point, but If you try Asda, you can get one
there for under a 5er.I think this one was £4.98.Now that I have
shelled out on one, I suppose I had better put It to good use,eh?I know
that no one Intended any offense at all, & none was taken
either.Something gets up everyones snout now and again, so now that I
know I was driving everyone up the wall, I don't mind using It
properly.It Is all good practise too )
S.

Hi Sheelagh. I'm afraid I was one of the guilty parties in the "grammar
police" episodes, and I'm also afraid I may have misled you when I mentioned
capitalizing "I." It usually only needs to be capitalized when you are
referring to yourself or when it is the first word in the sentence, not
every time you use a word that begins with "i."

I promise to completely drop the subject now because this isn't a newsgroup
devoted to spelling and punctuation. However, I want to tell you that I
have *huge* respect for what you have done in educating yourself. There are
not very many people who are able to accomplish what you have.

MaryL

Old December 29th 06, 08:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
milk bone

sheelagh wrote:

I am definately lost here????????

what a pity

What Is a pity B?

that everbody can't be as sweet as me

Old December 29th 06, 01:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

milk bone wrote:
sheelagh wrote:

I am definately lost here????????

what a pity

What Is a pity B?

that everbody can't be as sweet as me

ROFLOL!!!

Old December 29th 06, 02:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Hi Sheelagh. I'm afraid I was one of the guilty parties in the "grammar
police" episodes, and I'm also afraid I may have misled you when I mentioned
capitalizing "I." It usually only needs to be capitalized when you are
referring to yourself or when it is the first word in the sentence, not
every time you use a word that begins with "i."

I promise to completely drop the subject now because this isn't a newsgroup
devoted to spelling and punctuation. However, I want to tell you that I
have *huge* respect for what you have done in educating yourself. There are
not very many people who are able to accomplish what you have.

MaryL

Thank you very much Mary. I am really proud now that I have managed to
get there, so to speak.The first year was an utter nightmare & I got so
frustrated with myself.I think having a fairly good vocabulary helped
in some ways, & when you are a little bit older reasoning Is a little
bit easier once you get an idea of what each letter looks like & alds o
sounds like too- you can reason out how most words are
spelt.OTOH,English is a bit of an expetion to the rule sort of
language.For instance the word, there..can mean so many things yet
sounds the same & spelt in several ways for each meaning.It was a huge
challenge, & I am still learning as you can see.I didn't mind anyone
pointing my mistake's out-As the expression goes, Practise makes
perefect, & I am still far off perfect )

Please don't feel bad about It at all. It is not your fault-In fact the
only reason that I mentioned It was so that everyone understood that I
wasn't trying to get up people's nose's with the unintentional
mistakes.They were actually genuinely made in ignorance...

Yor right, Cats are far more interesting than my spelling is,lol!!

Thanks ever so much for the link by the way.I ordered a few things from
that site that were cheaper by far, even with shipping costs, than we
can get here presently In the Uk.Bonus)
S.

Old December 29th 06, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

with regard to Spag...even spag Is a new one to me

SPAG is some sad acronym that the powers that be in education have come
up with to describe spelling etc, just another thing that poor teachers
have to know about, along with national curriculum levels, SATS scores,
predicted levels, and all sorts of other tedious bureaucracy, which is
why i am getting out of teaching (that and the constant bullying from
senior management, lack of support from parents and abusive pupils).
they come up with new stuff all the time

I know that this Is not the point, but If you try Asda, you can get one
there for under a 5er.I think this one was £4.98.Now that I have
shelled out on one, I suppose I had better put It to good use,eh?I know
that no one Intended any offense at all, & none was taken
either.Something gets up everyones snout now and again, so now that I
know I was driving everyone up the wall, I don't mind using It
properly.It Is all good practise too )
S.

I got some cartridges for my printer there once, cheaper than normal
lexmark ones but ran out in no time at all. I will ahve a look this
arvo, have to go and see what bargains i can find in the knocked down
christmas chocolate shelves. ta anyway

Old December 29th 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"sheelagh" wrote in message
oups.com...

milk bone wrote:
sheelagh wrote:

I am definately lost here????????

what a pity
What Is a pity B?

that everbody can't be as sweet as me

ROFLOL!!!

You're getting the picture now, aren't you, Sheelagh?

It's the old "double-edged sword."

Milkbone cuts both ways.

When he is sweet, he is very, very sweet.

And when he is not ... well, you know.

Old December 29th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"sheelagh" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

Meanwhile, for what it is worth, your intelligence shines right through
in this post, instead of being disguised from us pain-in-the-ass types
by some missing caps and spaces. *ducking and running*

Old December 29th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

milk bone wrote:
sheelagh wrote:
playing with bookie

have another cup of coffe and another slice of pie?

actually I will have a nice cup of tea, milk no sugar, and some
biscuits if you have any, nice ones mind, not rich tea or anythign with
coconut.

and didn't you just save a cat?

in this case the cats have been saved already, thank god, and now it is
tiem to go get the bitch who they were saved from. Anything I have
talking about with sheelagh about this cruelty is not really about
saving any more buy more about ensuring that the twisted cruel bitch
who mistreated her animals gets what she deserves, ie a good kicking in
the courts courtesy of Her Majesty's justice system (first time for
everything eh?), and also i do enjoy catching people out like that,
finding loopholes in things, getting one over on people like this
horrible woman by turning their own actions back on themselves, always
fun.

anyway, who wouldn't want to see this evil creature put away for a long
time? it may not turn back time and stop poor tiggs getting ringworm or
being kept in a rabbit hutch but if she does get a hefty sentence and
fine it may just make other like-minded scum think twice about the
conditions they keep their animals in. There are several reason for the
sentences courts dish out but the main ones are punishment for
wrongdoing and to act as a deterrant to others to commit the same
crime, can't remember what the others are but can't be bothered to go
downstairs to look them up in any of my books on criminal psychology.

anyway, stop procrastinating and show us some pictures of the kittens.

bookie

Old December 29th 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
milk bone

bookie wrote:

actually I will have a nice cup of tea, milk no sugar, and some
biscuits if you have any, nice ones mind, not rich tea or anythign with
coconut.

all I have is some earl grey, I also have a fresh lemon
you tellin milk bone that you want a biscuit?
just kidding, I like crackers and strawberry jam

anyway, stop procrastinating and show us some pictures of the kittens.

almost ready, lol

they follow dey mamma around alot (on the blanket)

I want to share them so bad, I don't mind, I love it
thing is.. im installing new floors (those peel and stick tiles)
remember me bleeding on here about ripping out the ****ing carpets?
I did that.
i swept, now im running these tiles! I love'm MY FLOORS LOOK LIKE GREEN
MARBLE

deep down, i know these kittens are fixing to run over me
they won't catch me with my pants down... Im going to be ready for them