HOW TO FATTEN A CAT UP(AS OPPOSED TO REDUCING ONE'S WEIGHT)

Old December 28th 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Posting Styles That Make Posters Look Like Idiots was How to Fatten Up A Cat

"cybercat" wrote in message

"bookie" wrote

jesus ladies, will you lot just unclench your buttocks and let the
collective rod fall out?

Yours are among the more annoying posts, Bookie. You can post
as you like, but you appear to be illiterate or at the very least,
inconsiderate.

It isn't as bad as using all caps, but it still gets my thong in a knot.

Yes, I know I am a pain in the ass. Happy Christmas! Now you know
you are too!

hahahahaha!

hahahahaha! Posters! I meant POSTERS!!!

Old December 28th 06, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Default HOW TO FATTEN A CAT UP(AS OPPOSED TO REDUCING ONE'S WEIGHT)

"cybercat" wrote in message

"addicted" wrote in message
ps.com...

cybercat wrote:

Also: what part of "I know I am being a pain in the ass"
don't you understand, bigbad?

Can you help it when something gets on your nerves?

(I can answer that for you if you want.)

you replied to bookie dear
maybe sheelagh read it though

heee

NOBODY TOLD YOU TO EAT THE WHOLE DAMN CARTON OF ICE CREAM

:

It was a big piece of caramel cake.

Should have just slapped it right on my ass.

This reminds me of something? What was that old game show? Oh yeah I
remember it " I buy that for a dollar ". Make one hell of a webcam movie
;-)

Old December 28th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Default How To Fatten a Cat Up

"cybercat" wrote in message
.. .

wrote
shrug The occasional typo or spelling error doesn't bother me. It's
the failure to capitalize, or punctuate, deliberately throughout a post
that make it difficult to read. I'm not telling you how to post, I
really don't care. You may have some very interesting things to say.
Why screw it up with your presentation? Particularly since you seem to
*know* how to write. You just don't want to. Cripes. It doesn't take
that much effort to punch a caps key.

Nicely said.

Most of us; as another pointed out, could just care less to waste them time
to worry about dotting the i and crossing every t.

As long as the point is made ;-) Sorry could not resist.

Old December 28th 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message
.. .

wrote
shrug The occasional typo or spelling error doesn't bother me. It's
the failure to capitalize, or punctuate, deliberately throughout a post
that make it difficult to read. I'm not telling you how to post, I
really don't care. You may have some very interesting things to say.
Why screw it up with your presentation? Particularly since you seem to
*know* how to write. You just don't want to. Cripes. It doesn't take
that much effort to punch a caps key.

Nicely said.

Most of us; as another pointed out, could just care less to waste them
time to worry about dotting the i and crossing every t.

As long as the point is made ;-) Sorry could not resist.

I think you mean you could NOT care less. Sorry, could NOT resist.

hahahahahaha!!

When I do Pain in the Ass, I do it right.

Old December 28th 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Thu, 28 Dec 2006 05:18:56 GMT, "cybercat" wrote:

When I do Pain in the Ass, I do it right.

I like a gal who holds to her convictions!

--
Lynne

Old December 28th 06, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Lynne" wrote in message
m...
on Thu, 28 Dec 2006 05:18:56 GMT, "cybercat" wrote:

When I do Pain in the Ass, I do it right.

I like a gal who holds to her convictions!

--

SISTAH!

Give Levi a kiss for me.

Old December 28th 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Thu, 28 Dec 2006 05:23:17 GMT, "cybercat" wrote:

Give Levi a kiss for me.

OK!! He's asleep on my shoulder right now.

Funny story. My daughter is very sick with mono (okay, that is not the
funny part). She called to me in her cute little voice a while ago and
when I went in to her room, she was stuck under Rudy, who she was too weak
to lift off of her. So I said, "com'ere Mister Fatty!" and picked him up.
My daughter then said, "he's not fat, he's big boned!" Made me giggle.

--
Lynne

Old December 28th 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

"Lynne" wrote in message
on Thu, 28 Dec 2006 05:23:17 GMT, "cybercat" wrote:

Give Levi a kiss for me.

OK!! He's asleep on my shoulder right now.

Funny story. My daughter is very sick with mono (okay, that is not the
funny part). She called to me in her cute little voice a while ago and
when I went in to her room, she was stuck under Rudy, who she was too weak
to lift off of her. So I said, "com'ere Mister Fatty!" and picked him up.
My daughter then said, "he's not fat, he's big boned!" Made me giggle.

--
Lynne

The part about the cat being "big boned" really is funny, but I'm sorry to
hear about your daughter. She must be *very* ill (unless she is very small)
to be too weak to lift a cat. I hope she improves rapidly!

MaryL

Old December 28th 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Thu, 28 Dec 2006 05:42:12 GMT, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

The part about the cat being "big boned" really is funny, but I'm
sorry to hear about your daughter. She must be *very* ill (unless she
is very small) to be too weak to lift a cat. I hope she improves
rapidly!

Thank you, Mary. This has been really rough on her, especially during the
holiday vacation when she should be playing with her friends.

--
Lynne

Old December 28th 06, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Matthew wrote:
"cybercat" wrote in message
.. .

wrote
shrug The occasional typo or spelling error doesn't bother me. It's
the failure to capitalize, or punctuate, deliberately throughout a post
that make it difficult to read. I'm not telling you how to post, I
really don't care. You may have some very interesting things to say.
Why screw it up with your presentation? Particularly since you seem to
*know* how to write. You just don't want to. Cripes. It doesn't take
that much effort to punch a caps key.

Nicely said.

Most of us; as another pointed out, could just care less to waste them time
to worry about dotting the i and crossing every t.

As long as the point is made ;-) Sorry could not resist.

Oh, come on Matthew. I thought you were old school. What happened to
"anything worth doing, is worth doing right?" :-)

Sherry