A sisfurr!

Old July 1st 11, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default A sisfurr!

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

If yu red awl dah rezt, itz maybe fyff (5%) purrsent bettererer neow...

Meowmee pootz me in da kayrrier, an BigCat kumz offurr an marz da kayge
wiff da kornur ov hur mowff (I dunt mynd diz.)
Den BigCat hisses uh kuppul ov tymez (Luukz lyka yawn, but seowndz lyka
hizz.)
I converze bak wiff kyute liddul growlz.
Den Meowmee pootz me bak in mine sayff ruum.

Summytymez, Pawpaw sitz onna da kowtsh pettink BigCat an meowmee brinkz
mee, or versea viza, an we sitz furra feu minitz.

Styll kawld,

Dusty

[Big orange-and-white tabby guy comes in slowly and quietly so as not to
scare the new arrival.]

Hihi, Dusty. Mine name is Sundance, an I iz yurown brofur-in-paw. Ize glad
to meet yurownself. Iz dere enneefing I kan do to hewp yoo ajust to yur noo
home?

Sundance

Old July 1st 11, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance" wrote in message

[...]

Hihi tu yu tuu. Glad tu meetcch.
Shh BigCat iz sleepink, I kin fewll it...dat relapz stuff werkz.
I bin runrunin rownd da rezt ov da howz.
kin yu keep BigCat bizzy?

Old July 2nd 11, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011 15:04:58 -0700, Sylvia M wrote:

Hihi tu yu tuu. Glad tu meetcch.
Shh BigCat iz sleepink, I kin fewll it...dat relapz stuff werkz.
I bin runrunin rownd da rezt ov da howz.
kin yu keep BigCat bizzy?

[a porter twinkles, and two little Zot girlcats walk out]

Meow, Dusty!

We iz noo heer too! How iz yurownseff doing?

Cybèle: Yoo are such a kyoot liddle kitten! [walks over and maternally
grooms her]

Oriane: [joins in] Yes yoo are! Now duz dat relaks yoo, liddle gurl?

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/1/2011 6:59:58 PM
Old July 2nd 11, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Jul 2011 15:04:58 -0700, Sylvia M wrote:

Hihi tu yu tuu. Glad tu meetcch.
Shh BigCat iz sleepink, I kin fewll it...dat relapz stuff werkz.
I bin runrunin rownd da rezt ov da howz.
kin yu keep BigCat bizzy?

[a porter twinkles, and two little Zot girlcats walk out]

Meow, Dusty!

We iz noo heer too! How iz yurownseff doing?

Cybèle: Yoo are such a kyoot liddle kitten! [walks over and
maternally
grooms her]

Oriane: [joins in] Yes yoo are! Now duz dat relaks yoo, liddle gurl?

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

Maybee sumday,,, sumday BigCat wyll groom me tuu, d'ya tink?

Dusty

Old July 2nd 11, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Juss giv herself sum time, liddle Dusty. She haz bin uzed to bein a olny
kittee fur so long dat it will take her a wile to git uzed to yoo bein
arown.

Sundance

Old July 2nd 11, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011 20:28:14 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Maybee sumday,,, sumday BigCat wyll groom me tuu, d'ya tink?

Dusty

In time, dat furry well cud be. [both cuddle up to her] Now yoo jus
twy to relacks, widdle won!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/2/2011 12:28:11 PM