soft isa leakin'

Old November 19th 03, 07:09 PM
Sylvia M

Sowndz lyke hur luffz yu lotz'n lotz.

Dyna, da dry

I isa stil notted sure butted her doez not leak when her pickz up da ofur
kittyz, Toni the damp
Tabitha Kitten wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
cuuld you kittys hep uses?

Last Saturday ourz soft gotta phone call on the ringy box anna her

hasa
been
leakin water monster ever since. Her keepz cummin and pickin myown

sef
up
anna huggin me. Her talked onna ringy box 'bout lifin inna in anna if

claws
shuuld be stoled anna fixin myonsef when notted broked. Her isa just

leakin
water monster alla time now.

Her keeps mumblin bout how rescu typez of peoplez isa stronger than
herownself.

Her sayed to furry her wuuld do what isa best fur myownsef butted her

was
notted at all happy bout it.

I don't unnerstan any of dis at all,

Toni Bennit

Hi, TB.

I askeded mineown older sisfurs what might be happenin in your house,
and dey didn't know eifur. We'll all be purring up a storm fur you and
your meowmie. Sounds like she needs fur you to remind her how comforting
kitty purrpurrs can be.

Tabitha Kitten

Old November 19th 03, 11:09 PM
Miss Violette

her doz, her sayed is a loveabug kitty, anna her likez it dat I isa talkin
kitty, Toni
ink.net...

Old November 22nd 03, 02:28 AM
Miss Violette

Her is leakin' reallyreally bad now, the ringy box wented off agin anna
herownsef talked on it anna her made a 'pointment wif a guy named bill anna
her is doin sonfin dat isa upsetten herownsef at five tomorrow afternoon,
Toni Bennett, damp agin

Old November 22nd 03, 04:24 AM
Sammy \Houdini\ Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
Her is leakin' reallyreally bad now, the ringy box wented off agin anna
herownsef talked on it anna her made a 'pointment wif a guy named bill anna
her is doin sonfin dat isa upsetten herownsef at five tomorrow afternoon,
Toni Bennett, damp agin

Murrow, TB.

It sounds like her might have finded you a forever home. Maybe even a
forever home where you can be a onlycat! Dat would be way cool -
especially if you'z could still visit wif us on r.p.c.c from you'z new
forever home.

Keep us posted, TB. We'z wants to find out what's going on wif you.

Sammy Kitten

Old November 22nd 03, 11:44 AM
Miss Violette

I dunno I thinked dis her was myown true home, anna I likez other kitties so
at is why I likez it here. Dis her Bill hooman hasa bused kitty at he
gotted away from some bad hoomanz befur it gotted killed and he also hasa
ofur kitten myown age, butted I wantz ta stay wif deze here hoomanz anna
kitties, Toni, thinkin Sammy must be wrong, but suspectin somfin isa up

Old November 22nd 03, 05:45 PM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
I dunno I thinked dis her was myown true home, anna I likez other kitties so
at is why I likez it here. Dis her Bill hooman hasa bused kitty at he
gotted away from some bad hoomanz befur it gotted killed and he also hasa
ofur kitten myown age, butted I wantz ta stay wif deze here hoomanz anna
kitties, Toni, thinkin Sammy must be wrong, but suspectin somfin isa up

Well, TB, when youz figger out what's going on pleez let us kitties
know. We'z furry worried!

Sammy

Soft Fuzzy Girl jmcquown Cat anecdotes 9 December 23rd 04 10:25 AM
Weeble's Story (long and a few days late) Sir Weeble Wobblybottom Cat anecdotes 23 September 16th 04 11:28 AM
I know fur is soft. I know cats are light. Howard Berkowitz Cat anecdotes 28 August 29th 04 07:08 PM
I am a soft touch dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 13 October 22nd 03 04:07 PM