Found kitten- specail story

Old February 17th 04, 08:54 PM
soft

Default Found kitten- specail story

My daughter got up and drove to the mall (35 minute drive) for some
shopping. When she parked the car and got out she heard a ktten
screaming - she looked to find the kitten to see why it was in such a
state - she found it in the motor of her car.

We could not keep another kittten because I have 3 in the house now so
we spent the day trying to find somewhere for the little thing to go
where it would stand a chance. The animal shelter turned us away
because were not from that county and we don't have a shelter.

PetsMart was having an adpotion day and when we told them the story
they took the little girl - we named her lucky - the vet checked her
out and she was totally ok. One of the store clerks adopted her that
day.

Karryl
Old February 17th 04, 10:10 PM
Cathy Friedmann

Very good ending! :-)

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon

Old February 18th 04, 12:14 PM
Linda E

"soft" wrote in message

My daughter got up and drove to the mall (35 minute drive) for some
shopping. When she parked the car and got out she heard a ktten
screaming - she looked to find the kitten to see why it was in such a
state - she found it in the motor of her car.

We could not keep another kittten because I have 3 in the house now so
we spent the day trying to find somewhere for the little thing to go
where it would stand a chance. The animal shelter turned us away
because were not from that county and we don't have a shelter.

PetsMart was having an adpotion day and when we told them the story
they took the little girl - we named her lucky - the vet checked her
out and she was totally ok. One of the store clerks adopted her that
day.

Karryl

Great news!!! We had a cat, years ago, who got caught up in our fan belt in
the car... she took off for a few days and we assumed she'd gone off to die.
She returned, was quite a mess but made a full recovery! She was never much
interested in going outside after that and lived to be about 16 yo.
Linda

Old February 19th 04, 05:51 AM
Dennis Carr

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:54:26 +0000, soft wrote:

My daughter got up and drove to the mall (35 minute drive) for some
shopping. When she parked the car and got out she heard a ktten
screaming - she looked to find the kitten to see why it was in such a
state - she found it in the motor of her car.

Heh, reminds me of Retread. This was a little black cat who got run over
by accident one morning, and was owned by a woman I mowed lawns for back
when I was in high school. Not sure what ever happened to him, but I
think I spotted him in the local shelter not long ago.

--
Dennis Carr - | I may be out of my mind,
http://www.dennis.furtopia.org | But I have more fun that way.