Mouse update (gross)

Old February 18th 04, 12:19 AM
Alan Erskine

Default Mouse update (gross)

Thank you all for your help and advice, but I think the animal has been
found - dead!

I never saw the little (uggghhhh) creature, but my neighbour had a bad (she
said "foul" but it wasn't really that bad) smell coming from her bedroom
ceiling.

The rodent catcher found a dead RAT. It had been there for up to a week.

Just thought I'd let you know.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Old February 20th 04, 06:24 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "Alan Erskine"
wrote:

Thank you all for your help and advice, but I think the animal has been found

- dead!

I never saw the little (uggghhhh) creature, but my neighbour had a bad (she

said "foul" but it wasn't really that bad) smell coming from her bedroom
ceiling.

The rodent catcher found a dead RAT. It had been there for up to a week.

Just thought I'd let you know.

--
Alan Erskine

Guess this is a good news/bad news situation. I have a pretty good (icky)
rodent story, but I'm going to spare you guy's sensibilities and not tell it.

PS I think I've solved my posting problem. Sorry gang.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.

Old February 20th 04, 06:49 PM
Marina

"SUQKRT" wrote

PS I think I've solved my posting problem. Sorry gang.

Well, not quite, since all your posts show up double. We are purring for
your problems to be solved.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old February 20th 04, 07:12 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

PS I think I've solved my posting problem. Sorry gang.

Well, not quite, since all your posts show up double. We are purring for
your problems to be solved.

There's some problems with AOL at the moment. Not sure what, but yesterday I
was getting some very strange error messages whenever I tried to access
newsgroups.

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old February 23rd 04, 12:02 AM
SUQKRT

In article , "Jette Goldie"
wrote:

That's a relief I thought I was the problem. I was chastized on another

group.
Vampire people aren't as nice as cat people.

On one of my other groups one of the AOLers had every
one of her posts coming through about 12 times each!

It was getting quite funny - but she eventually had to start
manually deleting every post from her "sent" file each
time or it would go out again and again.

Thats what I'm doing til it stops. AO*ELL says its not sending them when it is.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.

Nice Update on B5's creator, J.Michael Straczynski & Buddy the cat Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 8 January 19th 04 11:01 AM
Panic Mouse Mischief Cat anecdotes 1 January 15th 04 04:44 AM
Panic mouse Victor M. Martinez Cat anecdotes 10 September 28th 03 03:03 PM
Happier news - Rocky update (long) Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 7 September 28th 03 01:25 AM
Rocky update Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 4 September 5th 03 05:40 PM