Poor Phoenix

Old November 28th 05, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Poor Phoenix

How an indoor cat like Phoenix can be so accident prone, I shall never know.
He has just come back from yet another trip to the vet, this time he has
ruptured the knee ligament on a back leg. Even the vet has no idea what he
did to do that much damage. Now he has to rest it so it can heal. He's lying
around feeling sorry for himself, poor thing. we shall just have to spoil
and fuss him rotten.

--
Sandra

Old November 28th 05, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

aw, poor Phoenix. We will purr and pray that his leg gets better soon. Maybe
you should wrap him in bubble wrap so he doesn't hurt himself anymore?
Lily & his mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old November 28th 05, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Sandra wrote:
How an indoor cat like Phoenix can be so accident prone, I shall never know.
He has just come back from yet another trip to the vet, this time he has
ruptured the knee ligament on a back leg. Even the vet has no idea what he
did to do that much damage.

That's *very* unusual. Now dont get upset, but it has to be considered:
maybe he's been abused?
Old November 28th 05, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

very tempting to wrap him up in something! With a bill of over £160, I'm
glad he's insured! He's currently asleep on a bean bag, all curled up
looking very cute and innocent. Wouldn't dream of chasing his big friend all
over the house at astonishing speed just now!

--
Sandra