Does your cat know what you are thinking.

Old May 29th 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Does your cat know what you are thinking.

My cat lookes me in the eye, an wents me to tell her all about my day.

Old May 29th 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

wrote in message
oups.com...
My cat lookes me in the eye, an wents me to tell her all about my day.

If your cat is speaking to you other than meows and head butts it is time
for some medication I think for all of us ;-)

Old May 29th 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gill

Yes, absolutely! My cat always knows what I'm thinking. Just as you say, he
looks me in the eye & reads me, then gives me that special smile that says
he knows what's in my mind, and that he knows that I know what's in his!

wrote in message
oups.com...
My cat lookes me in the eye, an wents me to tell her all about my day.

Old May 29th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Tue, 29 May 2007 09:56:47 -0700, Boucher51 wrote:

My cat lookes me in the eye, an wents me to tell her all about my day.

Yes, cats have extraordinary psychic ability. All I have to do is think
about dinner and she wants to eat. MLB
Old May 30th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Gill wrote:

Yes, absolutely! My cat always knows what I'm thinking. Just as you say, he
looks me in the eye & reads me, then gives me that special smile that says
he knows what's in my mind, and that he knows that I know what's in his!

They know, but they don't particularly care! (Unless I'm
thinking "I guess it's about time to feed the cats".)

Old May 30th 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 29 May 2007 09:56:47 -0700, Boucher51 wrote:

My cat lookes me in the eye, an wents me to tell her all about my day.

Yes, cats have extraordinary psychic ability. All I have to do is think
about dinner and she wants to eat. MLB

Part that scares me is it was probably her idea in the first place.

Jo

Old May 30th 07, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 29 May 2007 18:46:26 -0700, "jofirey"
yodeled:

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 29 May 2007 09:56:47 -0700, Boucher51 wrote:

My cat lookes me in the eye, an wents me to tell her all about my day.

Yes, cats have extraordinary psychic ability. All I have to do is think
about dinner and she wants to eat. MLB

Part that scares me is it was probably her idea in the first place.

Jo

Tinfoil hat time.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old May 30th 07, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

On Tue, 29 May 2007 18:46:26 -0700, "jofirey"
yodeled:

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 29 May 2007 09:56:47 -0700, Boucher51 wrote:

My cat lookes me in the eye, an wents me to tell her all about my day.

Yes, cats have extraordinary psychic ability. All I have to do is think
about dinner and she wants to eat. MLB

Part that scares me is it was probably her idea in the first place.

Jo

Tinfoil hat time.

Hmm... Roxy is sitting sphinx-like on my monitor and staring at me
with an inscrutable expression. If I do anything odd in the next few
minut- YOU WANT SALMON FOR DINNER TONIGHT... SALMON... SALMON...
SALMON... SALMON... MMMM.... SALMON...

You know, I was thinking I might have some salmon tonight.

Joyce