Some New Pics of my babies

Old January 27th 05, 08:25 PM
Melissa Houle

Default Some New Pics of my babies

Hi all, I (finally) added some new pictures of my four footed family to my
yahoo photo album, today. Now you can see how pretty Nina is in her
adolescence. =o) You also get to see how Pan looked with his peg leg. He's
still sulking majestically in the closet, and I'm afraid his attitude toward
post bandages physical therapy is less than receptive. =o\ I bought him some
sardines for a treat, and bought him a bit of glucosamine in the hopes that
his old joints would feel less painful with some joint juice.

Melissa

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/prince...bum?.dir=/11f2

Old January 27th 05, 08:48 PM
Karen

Ok, let's try this again. You should frame this one:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/prince...74.jpg&.src=ph

Old January 27th 05, 09:40 PM
Melissa Houle

Karen wrote in message
Ok, let's try this again. You should frame this one:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/prince...&.dnm=4d74.jpg
&.src=ph

Tee hee! Nina has a great way of moving and spoiling the shot JUST when I'm
about to tale an adorable picture of her. In the picture I TRIED to take
she was wearing a little Toilet Paper wedding veil. "Who ME? attacking the
toilet paper? NEVER!" But this one is pretty cute, too

Melissa

Old January 27th 05, 10:13 PM
jmcquown

Melissa Houle wrote:
Hi all, I (finally) added some new pictures of my four footed family
to my yahoo photo album, today. Now you can see how pretty Nina is in
her adolescence. =o) You also get to see how Pan looked with his peg
leg. He's still sulking majestically in the closet, and I'm afraid
his attitude toward post bandages physical therapy is less than
receptive. =o\ I bought him some sardines for a treat, and bought him
a bit of glucosamine in the hopes that his old joints would feel less
painful with some joint juice.

Melissa

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/prince...bum?.dir=/11f2

Lovely! Thanks and purrs for Pan to get over his grumpies soon.

Jill

Old January 28th 05, 12:13 AM
Cheryl

On Thu 27 Jan 2005 03:25:09p, Melissa Houle wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes (news:F6cKd.100104$w62.4149@bgtnsc05-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net):

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/prince...bum?.dir=/11f2

Great pics, and Nina is growing like a weed!

--
Cheryl
Old January 28th 05, 04:24 AM
Marina

Melissa Houle wrote:

Hi all, I (finally) added some new pictures of my four footed family to my
yahoo photo album, today.

Aww, those big innocent eyes! Even when she is sitting right on top of
the shredded tp. LOL!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old January 28th 05, 07:49 AM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:25:09 GMT, "Melissa Houle"
yodeled:

Hi all, I (finally) added some new pictures of my four footed family to my
yahoo photo album, today. Now you can see how pretty Nina is in her
adolescence. =o) You also get to see how Pan looked with his peg leg. He's
still sulking majestically in the closet, and I'm afraid his attitude toward
post bandages physical therapy is less than receptive. =o\ I bought him some
sardines for a treat, and bought him a bit of glucosamine in the hopes that
his old joints would feel less painful with some joint juice.

Melissa

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/prince...bum?.dir=/11f2

Poor Pan-- still very dignified despite all. EEEEEEEEEEEE!-- Nina was
so teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeny! She's grown so much. She and Cesca have
very impressive whisker pads!

Theresa