Another two-faced kitten

Old June 19th 05, 10:56 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Default Another two-faced kitten

I'm surprised no one else has commented on this one yet:

http://www.wesh.com/irresistible/4621484/detail.html

Old June 19th 05, 11:02 PM
Adrian

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
I'm surprised no one else has commented on this one yet:

http://www.wesh.com/irresistible/4621484/detail.html

How sad. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old June 19th 05, 11:25 PM
Christina Websell

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
I'm surprised no one else has commented on this one yet:

http://www.wesh.com/irresistible/4621484/detail.html

Poor little mite. I have never heard of one making it, has anyone else?
They all seem to die at a few days old.
Left to me to make a decision, IMO the babe would be far happier at Rainbow
Bridge now.

Tweed

Old June 20th 05, 12:23 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Christina Websell" had some very
interesting things to say about Another two-faced kitten:

I'm surprised no one else has commented on this one yet:
http://www.wesh.com/irresistible/4621484/detail.html

Poor little mite. I have never heard of one making it, has anyone else?
They all seem to die at a few days old.
Left to me to make a decision, IMO the babe would be far happier at Rainbow
Bridge now.

That's pretty much how I see it. I seriously doubt the poor baby has
much of a chance.

Old June 20th 05, 03:29 AM
Gabey8

[[ I'm surprised no one else has commented on this one yet:
http://www.wesh.com/irresistible/4621484/detail.html

Poor little mite. I have never heard of one making it, has anyone else?

They all seem to die at a few days old.
Left to me to make a decision, IMO the babe would be far happier at

Rainbow
Bridge now.

That's pretty much how I see it. I seriously doubt the poor baby has
much of a chance.]]

I hope that either the poor little furball beats the odds and lives a
healthy life, or if it's not meant to survive, that its journey to the
Bridge is peaceful and painless.

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old June 20th 05, 02:30 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:56:46 -0700, Seanette Blaylock
yodeled:

I'm surprised no one else has commented on this one yet:

http://www.wesh.com/irresistible/4621484/detail.html

Hadn't seen it. Poor baby.

Theresa
Old June 22nd 05, 11:07 PM
Charleen Welton

This little one passed away this morning, Wednesday. It's so sad when this
happens.
Charleen

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...

Old June 23rd 05, 12:36 AM
Christina Websell

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
m...
This little one passed away this morning, Wednesday. It's so sad when
this
happens.
Charleen

It is very sad. Does anyone know of a case when a two-faced kitten has
survived to be an adult?
If not, I really think the needle can be kind. Maybe they can't suckle and
starve and dehydrate. It certainly seems to me that this condition is
incompatible with life judging from the ones I've seen up to now,

Tweed

Old June 23rd 05, 03:56 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Charleen Welton" had some very interesting
things to say about Another two-faced kitten:

I'm surprised no one else has commented on this one yet:
http://www.wesh.com/irresistible/4621484/detail.html

This little one passed away this morning, Wednesday. It's so sad when this
happens.

Saw that, wasn't surprised (I suspect such a birth defect is simply
incompatible with survival). Hope the poor baby didn't suffer during
his too-short life.