How do I know if he is reblocking?

Old October 18th 06, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Phil P.

Default How do I know if he is reblocking?

"Rhonda" wrote in message
-L-, Phoenix Rising, that was it! Wasn't one of their nicknames to each
other 2-Gun or something like that?

I just saw your post and I have to run, so will read it tonight.

Need time to conjure up some more bull****? Take your time.

Old October 18th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Matthew

He talks about his cats . I have had many of conversations with Phil about
his cats and his feral's colonies he takes care of. I even asked about his
feral colonies in this thread.

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Phil P. wrote:
"Rhonda" wrote in message

Still obsessing over a story that you know nothing about? You seem to
always intentionally leave out the part about a third party admitting

the
meeting was a set up. I may be a prick- but you're down right

malicious.

Phil, I asked you once to explain what happened and you would not. I do
not know about a third party or a "meeting." So here's your chance once
again -- what was that show all about?

I told you at least a dozen times- a third party set the meeting up. Why
are you so obsessed with a 7 year-old thread that you weren't even a part
of
or even a participant in the newsgroup? I think you have some serious
issues of your own that need attention.

Btw, have you conjured up any more "my cat had that too" stories?
Seems
like conjure up a story about one of your cats for almost every disease
people post here about.

Are you jealous of our cat's medical problems, Phil?

Not at all- I just think you make up most the stories about your cats'
problems so you look like you have experience treating them. Either that
or
you have extremely bad luck with pets or you just don't take very good
care
of them. Actually, I believe the former.

Why do you never talk about your cats or their problems?

I have. You just choose to ignore those posts because you're a malicious
asshole. Fortunately, my cats don't have many problems.

One our dogs has a dermoid on his left eye? Got a cat that had one of

those
too? Go ahead, Google "dermoid" then conjure up another story so you

look
like you have experience.

Sorry, haven't had a dog in years and years.

That doesn't matter- You could conjure up a "my dog too" story just the
same.

Old October 18th 06, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Phil P.

"Matthew" wrote in message
. ..

He talks about his cats . I have had many of conversations with Phil

about
his cats and his feral's colonies he takes care of. I even asked about

his
feral colonies in this thread.

Don't waste your time, Mat- She knows dam well I talk about my cats. She's
just a malicious asshole that doesn't like me. I've never known anyone
whose pets have nearly as many problems as hers- and I work primarily with
animals with special needs! She's got a "my cat too" bull**** story for
every occasion.

Old October 18th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Annie Wxill

"tension_on_the_wire" wrote in message
oups.com...

.... That's very interesting, Rhonda. Psychologically, I mean.
Personally, I will probably limit the time I lose on this
individual in the future. Though I will certainly
continue to watch his activity, for sure.
Thanks for the info.
--tension

(cross posted addresses snipped)

Tension,

I also remember when Phil and his Vietnam buddy appeared and engaged in a
series of war stories. Once I saw the direction, I marked the threads to be
ignored. I believe I killfiled the buddy and almost killfiled Phil.

But, Phil started posting helpful and on-topic information and made
available an immense source of information on his Web site. I especially
remember his participation in the rescue of a cat from a shelter that would
rather put the cat down then allow a participant from the group adopt it and
take it to a vet for treatment.

I remember when Phil volunteered to drive quite a distance to get another
cat to the care it needed when the owner had given up on it.

At one time, we had someone drop into the group to describe what appeared to
be a serious eye infection and ask what to do, then proceeded to make up one
excuse after another about why he could (would) not take the cat to a vet.

Someone offered to pay the vet bill if the poster would pay it back by
making something like $10 a month donations to a rescue organization. Phil
chimed in to offer vouchers to be applied to the vet bill. The poster chose
to treat his own cat and dropped out of the group.

Phil, by-the-way, was civil to this person.

While I believe that Phil's abrasive demeanor and personal insults to people
is usually counterproductive, I respect his passion for cats and his
willingness to share the information he has accumulated through experience
and research.

He tends to be sanctimonious and impatient with people who are just asking a
question or challenging his information or his attitude. Sometimes people
will bait him, and he invariably bites. When he gets in flame wars, I
ignore the rest of the thread, which may cause me to miss something
meaningful, but I don't have the time or inclination to follow these
conversations.

But. I know that Phil will always put the welfare of the cats first. I
respect his opinion and have learned a lot from him and from others, who may
or may not agree with him, in this group.

Annie

Old October 18th 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cybercat

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message

[...]

Well, then. God has spoken.

Annie's first post to h+b in years, and this is what interests her.

Ugh.

Old October 18th 06, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Phil P.

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote in message

"tension_on_the_wire" wrote in message
oups.com...

In case you haven't noticed...I sort of *have* walked away as far
as any further response to his ongoing insults.

No you haven't. Your just whining to everyone else instead. You do
realize
you're obsessing over this, don't you? You're way more ****ed up than

you
think I am!

Gotta love those 30-line posts that are nothing but "booo boooo."

Ugh.

I've never seen such a whiner! And I wasn't even that rough with him! Where
did this character come from? Did someone fish him out of a pity pot?

Old October 18th 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
cybercat

"Phil P." wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote in message

"tension_on_the_wire" wrote in message
oups.com...

In case you haven't noticed...I sort of *have* walked away as far
as any further response to his ongoing insults.

No you haven't. Your just whining to everyone else instead. You do
realize
you're obsessing over this, don't you? You're way more ****ed up than

you
think I am!

Gotta love those 30-line posts that are nothing but "booo hoooo."

Ugh.

I've never seen such a whiner! And I wasn't even that rough with him!
Where
did this character come from? Did someone fish him out of a pity pot?

I know the perfect place for tension. Don't you? She/he is clearly an
ANECDOLT!!

Hey, Gracie has not had a depo shot or any wheezing or EGC lesions/bumps
all summer through now! I think I have finally found the right balance of
food,
cleaning agents, cat litter, etc. I am so pleased.

And Boo is still weighing in at 8-9 pounds after losing 9-10 on her canned
food diet. She zips around like a kitten, no ill effects from the Tapazole.

Old October 19th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Phil P. wrote:
I think I'd prefer insufferably arrogant to an insufferable whiner like you.

That's a tough one.

Not to change the subject. But between the two of you, why did the docs
in the Bahamas not give a shot of Nalaxone, however it's spelled, to
Anna Nicole Smith's son? That is weird. And the explanations are more
weird. SSRI's doing this with methadone? Not make much sense. More
likely methadone poisoning and guess where that was coming from.

There is serotonin syndrome but changing from one SSRI to another do
that? And people said methadone screwed this up but I don't read
anywhere anything at any time about methadone interacting with SSRIs.
People head of drug organizations saying this. I thought they were just
making this up to get a quote into the media.

The general news just says, mixup of drugs, but I don't think it's that
simple. And I'm suprised it's not beaten around more.

Now what does this have to do with cats? She reminds me of a cat,
albeit, one that had too many or too much of depressants in the system.
Some of her interviews looked as though she was zonked but good. I
wondered if she went to the Bahamas because here in USA the hospitals
might be forced to report if a baby has any drugs in the system of the
nature of methadone since they are controlled severely.

I'm asking because Tension is an ER doc and I wonder what he thinks of
the ER care that went down in that hospital? Should they not have
suspected drug poisoning and given an antidote, not much danger if
useless, rather than watching the young guy die? Check his eyeballs, if
pinpoints, then assume drug overdose in an otherwise very healthy young
person. I doubt they have the malpractice rules in the Bahamas so not
much danger there.

Just asking. If there is methadone in the vicinity and you have a young
person with a short time to live, is it possible to make a quick
diagnosis and give a narcotic antagonist? There was another very public
case of a young woman on a cruise ship. Again, they, the cruise doc and
staff, did nothing and there was not much time. Her boyfriend is
telling them, there is methadone and vicodin in the cabin room so
probably that is related but they ignored him, apparently.

I'll take the answer off the air, guys. I'm pretty sure you fellows can
figure this out.

Old October 19th 06, 07:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Rhonda

-L. wrote:
Rhonda wrote:

Tension, I don't know if it's all archived, but on a rainy day you
should google how he dropped into the newsgroup. This fake Viet Nam war
buddy, who apparently didn't even have a cat, happened to be in a cat
group and happened recognize Phil as his long-lost friend! Isn't that an
incredible coincidence? And even more entertaining, they carried on
their conversation about all of their tough-guy war stuff on the
newsgroup and didn't take it to email. The friend's name was 6-Pack, or
2-Gun, or something like that.

Phoenix Rising. Phil xna-ed all of his posts from that time, but there
is one where he supposedly "discovered" PR (quoted text):

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...5?dmode=source

Oh man, I started reading that and had to stop! What's with where he
ways he's a psychologist, an expensive "bul****ter to the max?"

Rhonda

Old October 19th 06, 07:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Rhonda

Phil P. wrote:
"Rhonda" wrote in message

Phil P. wrote:

"Rhonda" wrote in message

Still obsessing over a story that you know nothing about? You seem to
always intentionally leave out the part about a third party admitting

the
meeting was a set up. I may be a prick- but you're down right

malicious.

Phil, I asked you once to explain what happened and you would not. I do
not know about a third party or a "meeting." So here's your chance once
again -- what was that show all about?

I told you at least a dozen times- a third party set the meeting up.

Phil, Phil, Phil. Hasn't your mother told you a hundred million times
never to exaggerate?

I asked you once before, you said someone else "set it up," and that was
it, no explanation. I'm assuming it's all someone else's fault, right?
You are a completely innocent party. Someone held a gun to your head and
made you take part.

It doesn't matter any more. You won't explain and you won't apologize or
take any responsibility, and you don't get my respect because of that.

Why
are you so obsessed with a 7 year-old thread that you weren't even a part of
or even a participant in the newsgroup? I think you have some serious
issues of your own that need attention.

Seven years, wow! Bet you thought it would die long before now, since
you canceled all of the posts?

Btw, have you conjured up any more "my cat had that too" stories? Seems
like conjure up a story about one of your cats for almost every disease
people post here about.

Are you jealous of our cat's medical problems, Phil?

Not at all- I just think you make up most the stories about your cats'
problems so you look like you have experience treating them. Either that or
you have extremely bad luck with pets or you just don't take very good care
of them. Actually, I believe the former.

You're such a card, Phil.

Why do you never talk about your cats or their problems?

I have. You just choose to ignore those posts because you're a malicious
asshole. Fortunately, my cats don't have many problems.

If I'm malicious, you've lived a sheltered life.

I'm happy your cats never have health problems. You must get your
experience from a book then?

One our dogs has a dermoid on his left eye? Got a cat that had one of
those
too? Go ahead, Google "dermoid" then conjure up another story so you
look

like you have experience.

Sorry, haven't had a dog in years and years.

That doesn't matter- You could conjure up a "my dog too" story just the
same.

Nah, too much effort. It's been enlightening chatting with you.

Rhonda