How do I know if he is reblocking?

Old October 19th 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Rhonda

Default How do I know if he is reblocking?

Hi Matthew, I have heard him talk about checking on traps, etc.

I just never hear him say things about his own cats and make references
to specific instances of medical problems. It always seems so general or
just authoritative. I think it helps when talking about medical issues
to put some reference into what you're talking about -- your own
experience or a source of the info.

I'm going to drop it now. I've said what I wanted to say and we all have
our own opinions.

Rhonda

Matthew wrote:
He talks about his cats . I have had many of conversations with Phil about
his cats and his feral's colonies he takes care of. I even asked about his
feral colonies in this thread.

Old October 19th 06, 08:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
tension_on_the_wire

Rhonda wrote:
Phil P. wrote:
Why
are you so obsessed with a 7 year-old thread that you weren't even a part of
or even a participant in the newsgroup? I think you have some serious
issues of your own that need attention.

Seven years, wow! Bet you thought it would die long before now, since
you canceled all of the posts?

Actually, they aren't all gone. It seems to be a hot topic that hit
a nerve so I had a look. If you go from Phoenix Rising posts
to his posting history, you can see quite a bit more of the
act with Phil Pass-quoted-posts. It is quite a show.
I can see why he would try to get rid of them.

--tension

Old October 19th 06, 08:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
tension_on_the_wire

Phil P. wrote:
If you think my manners are a problem, let me clue you in on something--
you're problem is a thousand times worse! I think you'd be more comfortable
in an O.C.D. group for prima donnas. You're personality is far to fragile
for this group.

I see, so not only are you a quack-vet,
you are a quack-psychiatrist also.
Any other quack-professions you
would like to let us in on?
Quack-Nam-vet too, maybe?

--tension

Old October 19th 06, 08:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
tension_on_the_wire

Phil P. wrote:
"tension_on_the_wire" wrote in message
ps.com...

Or one of his cats, for that matter, who happens to get on
the wrong side of him

My cats can't get on the wrong side of me, asshole.

Hmmm...another nerve.
--tension

Old October 19th 06, 11:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

"tension_on_the_wire" wrote in message
oups.com...

Phil P. wrote:
If you think my manners are a problem, let me clue you in on something--
you're problem is a thousand times worse! I think you'd be more

comfortable
in an O.C.D. group for prima donnas. You're personality is far to

fragile
for this group.

I see, so not only are you a quack-vet,

Quack vet? lol! Then I guess you must think everyone here who tries to
help people help their cats with advice is a "quack vet"! lol!

I see I still have your panties in a bunch!

Its easy to understand why you call yourself "tension"-- you're wrapped way
too tight! lol!

You know, if you were a little smarter, I'd say you're a troll.

Old October 19th 06, 11:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Phil P.

"tension_on_the_wire" wrote in message
oups.com...

Though I will certainly
continue to watch his activity, for sure.

A new hall monitor! lol!

Old October 19th 06, 11:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Phil P.

Phil P. wrote:
"tension_on_the_wire" wrote in message
ps.com...

Or one of his cats, for that matter, who happens to get on
the wrong side of him

My cats can't get on the wrong side of me, asshole.

Hmmm...another nerve.
--tension

You're still here whining- So whose nerve was really hit? lol

Is this how you go through life- whining insessantly every time you get
insulted? lol!

Old October 19th 06, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Phil P.

"Rhonda" wrote in message

Oh man, I started reading that and had to stop!

....but you keep going back and back to read more and you keep talking about
it! lol! This is at least the 10th time you brought it up- Maybe the story
really turns you on- makes you feel all tingly, maybe? Huh, Ronnie?

What's with where he
ways he's a psychologist, an expensive "bul****ter to the max?"

What? I got you all nervous and fumbly, huh, Ronnie LOL!

Old October 19th 06, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Phil P.

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Hi Matthew, I have heard him talk about checking on traps, etc.

I just never hear him say things about his own cats

lol! You must be the only person here who hasn't! lol! You must miss a lot
of things in life.

Old October 19th 06, 11:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Phil P.

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Phil P. wrote:
"Rhonda" wrote in message

Phil P. wrote:

"Rhonda" wrote in message

Still obsessing over a story that you know nothing about? You seem to
always intentionally leave out the part about a third party admitting

the
meeting was a set up. I may be a prick- but you're down right

malicious.

Phil, I asked you once to explain what happened and you would not. I do
not know about a third party or a "meeting." So here's your chance once
again -- what was that show all about?

I told you at least a dozen times- a third party set the meeting up.

Phil, Phil, Phil. Hasn't your mother told you a hundred million times
never to exaggerate?

Hasn't your mother told you not to lie? That was a conservative estimate,
Ronnie- I tell you same thing every time you bring it up- which is every
time I have an argument with someone. You've been bringing that story up
since you've been here - and you weren't even there when it happened! lol!

I asked you once before,

Once? You can't count very well, can you? Take off your shoes.

you said someone else "set it up," and that was
it, no explanation. I'm assuming it's all someone else's fault, right?

Fault? LOL! What fault?

You are a completely innocent party. Someone held a gun to your head and
made you take part.

Not at all, Ronnie. I actually enjoyed it at the time until I found out it
was a well-intentioned set up.

It doesn't matter any more.

Oh it sure as hell matters A LOT to YOU! LOL! You keep bring it up every
chance you get! lol! The story must turn you on! lol!

You won't explain and you won't apologize or
take any responsibility, and you don't get my respect because of that.

Apologize? LMAO! I have nothing to explain or apologize for! And don't
flatter yourself, Ronnie- I don't want your respect. In fact I'm glad I
**** you off! lol!

Why
are you so obsessed with a 7 year-old thread that you weren't even a

part of
or even a participant in the newsgroup? I think you have some serious
issues of your own that need attention.

Seven years, wow! Bet you thought it would die long before now, since
you canceled all of the posts?

Btw, have you conjured up any more "my cat had that too" stories?

Seems
like conjure up a story about one of your cats for almost every disease
people post here about.

Are you jealous of our cat's medical problems, Phil?

Not at all. I just think you make up most of them so you sound like you have
experience. You have more "my cat too" stories than any 20 people in this
group! lol!

Not at all- I just think you make up most the stories about your cats'
problems so you look like you have experience treating them. Either

that or
you have extremely bad luck with pets or you just don't take very good

care
of them. Actually, I believe the former.

You're such a card, Phil.

I hit the nail on the head, didn't I Ronnie?

Why do you never talk about your cats or their problems?

I have. You just choose to ignore those posts because you're a malicious
asshole. Fortunately, my cats don't have many problems.

If I'm malicious, you've lived a sheltered life.

Either you're malicious or you're a moron. Which is Ronnie? The way you go
though so much trouble to try to discredit me every chance you get one
couldn't be blamed for thinking you're malicious and envious and jealous.
Otherwise, why would you bother to keep trying and trying and trying and
trying and failing? lol! If was just a matter of not liking me, you would
killfile me (but then you wouldn't learn anything) or ignore me. But you
actively try to discredit me- so your obsession goes much deeper than simply
dislike. You're malicious- in pathological kind of way.

I'm happy your cats never have health problems. You must get your
experience from a book then?

Yes, I got a lot of my techinical knowledge from research and vets- but my
experience comes from managing cats with special needs for 45 years. You
must be the only person in this group that doesn't know I manage cats with
special needs for two rescue organizations and several indivuduals. You
manage to remember a story that you weren't even around for 7 years ago, but
you can't remember I work in rescue when its mentioned at least a few time a
week and plastered all over my website? lol! Maybe you really are a
dimwitted moron! lol!

One our dogs has a dermoid on his left eye? Got a cat that had one of
those
too? Go ahead, Google "dermoid" then conjure up another story so you
look

like you have experience.

Sorry, haven't had a dog in years and years.

That doesn't matter- You could conjure up a "my dog too" story just the
same.

Nah, too much effort. It's been enlightening chatting with you.

The pleasure has been all yours- You are amusing in a sick kind of way. I'll
be looking forward to your next "my cat too" bull**** story. lol