Beautiful Bugs

Old February 29th 04, 06:52 PM
Bev

Default Beautiful Bugs

The cats are always bringing home bugs and I am fascinated by them. I
found this site and was amazed at the beauty and colours of said bugs.
Beauty is strictly in the eye of the beholder and not everyones' cup of
tea but if you are a bug person like me, enjoy

http://www.beautifulbugs.com/

Bev
--
I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.
Old February 29th 04, 07:10 PM
Sherry

The cats are always bringing home bugs and I am fascinated by them. I
found this site and was amazed at the beauty and colours of said bugs.
Beauty is strictly in the eye of the beholder and not everyones' cup of
tea but if you are a bug person like me, enjoy

http://www.beautifulbugs.com/

Bev

*some* bugs I like...ladybugs. Junebugs. (I always help them right themselves
when they're on their backs).
When I was a kid I used to love to watch those bugs in the cow lot that rolled
cow dung into a perfect little ball then rolled it away. I have no idea what
they are. We called them "doo doo rollers." LOL

Sherry
Old February 29th 04, 07:34 PM
MaryL

"Sherry " wrote in message
The cats are always bringing home bugs and I am fascinated by them. I
found this site and was amazed at the beauty and colours of said bugs.
Beauty is strictly in the eye of the beholder and not everyones' cup of
tea but if you are a bug person like me, enjoy

http://www.beautifulbugs.com/

Bev

*some* bugs I like...ladybugs. Junebugs. (I always help them right

themselves
when they're on their backs).
When I was a kid I used to love to watch those bugs in the cow lot that

rolled
cow dung into a perfect little ball then rolled it away. I have no idea

what
they are. We called them "doo doo rollers." LOL

Sherry

You may be talking about dung beetles. Really, that is the name -- you
could probably find information if you entered that name in google.

MaryL

Old February 29th 04, 08:12 PM
jmcquown

Bev wrote:
The cats are always bringing home bugs and I am fascinated by them.
I found this site and was amazed at the beauty and colours of said
bugs. Beauty is strictly in the eye of the beholder and not
everyones' cup of tea but if you are a bug person like me, enjoy

http://www.beautifulbugs.com/

Bev

Memphis and surrounding areas seem to be innudated with lady bugs; I would
have thought they'd have died off but they are still puttering around the
office building and I find them on my indoor house plants sometimes. I
think they ride in on my shoulder

I don't mind bugs, exept for those ugly Palmetto Bugs (huge flying
cockroaches).

Jill

Old February 29th 04, 08:13 PM
jmcquown

Sherry wrote:
The cats are always bringing home bugs and I am fascinated by them.
I found this site and was amazed at the beauty and colours of said
bugs. Beauty is strictly in the eye of the beholder and not
everyones' cup of
tea but if you are a bug person like me, enjoy

http://www.beautifulbugs.com/

Bev

*some* bugs I like...ladybugs. Junebugs. (I always help them right
themselves when they're on their backs).

I found a Junebug in my bed once... the pinchers gave me a *nasty* pinch on
my thigh. Yikes! No more do I treat them gold bugs as 'friends'

Sherry

Old February 29th 04, 08:35 PM
Victor Martinez

Bev wrote:
http://www.beautifulbugs.com/

Ewww.... I know I shouldn't have looked. Insects creep me out.

*shudder*

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 29th 04, 08:43 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

When I was a kid I used to love to watch those bugs in the cow lot that
rolled
cow dung into a perfect little ball then rolled it away.

Dung beetles. The Egyptian one is the scarb, used as the symbol of the sun
rolling across the sky. Khepri was the scarab-headed god.

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old February 29th 04, 09:01 PM
KatGrrrrl99

I LOVE to look at bugs...all except roaches & Palmetto bugs!!! EWWWWW!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vincent 6/27/01
Dorothy 6/4/03

" Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of jalapenos. What
you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Old February 29th 04, 11:04 PM

Sherry wrote:

*some* bugs I like...ladybugs. Junebugs. (I always help them right
themselves when they're on their backs).

I like dragonflies, butterflies (OK, who doesn't?), caterpillars, crickets,
and snails (are they bugs?). I even think bumblebees are cool, but don't
like to let them get too close.

Joyce
Old March 1st 04, 01:22 AM
badwilson

wrote in message
I like dragonflies, butterflies (OK, who doesn't?), caterpillars,

crickets,
and snails (are they bugs?). I even think bumblebees are cool, but don't
like to let them get too close.

Joyce

Ummm....me! Just say no to butterflies. They are just as evil as moths,
just prettier.
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at: