What is she doing?

Old August 18th 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default What is she doing?

Last night I was washing up for bed and as DH was not home I left the
bathroom door open. Sam and Abby were laying outside the door watching me. I
looked at them and wondered what they must be thinking.

Sam: What is she doing now?

Abby: Putting water on her face and then she puts this stuff that makes
bubbles and then she removes it with more water.

Sam: WATER! That will make you wet.

Abby: I know. Watch, she will take a cloth and dry the water now.

Sam: What a waste of time. Doesn't she know you just lick your paw and rub
it over your face.

Abby: I've been trying to teach her that for years but she is a slow
learner.

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old August 18th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

On Thu 17 Aug 2006 09:08:42p, Ann wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
(news:yq8Fg.208447$k%3.87502@dukeread12):

Last night I was washing up for bed and as DH was not home I
left the bathroom door open. Sam and Abby were laying outside
the door watching me. I looked at them and wondered what they
must be thinking.

Sam: What is she doing now?

Abby: Putting water on her face and then she puts this stuff
that makes bubbles and then she removes it with more water.

Sam: WATER! That will make you wet.

Abby: I know. Watch, she will take a cloth and dry the water
now.

Sam: What a waste of time. Doesn't she know you just lick your
paw and rub it over your face.

Abby: I've been trying to teach her that for years but she is a
slow learner.

LOL! They must think we're a strange and incompetent species.

--
Cheryl
Old August 18th 06, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Ann wrote:
Last night I was washing up for bed and as DH was not home I left the
bathroom door open. Sam and Abby were laying outside the door watching me. I
looked at them and wondered what they must be thinking.

Sam: What is she doing now?

Abby: Putting water on her face and then she puts this stuff that makes
bubbles and then she removes it with more water.

Sam: WATER! That will make you wet.

Abby: I know. Watch, she will take a cloth and dry the water now.

Sam: What a waste of time. Doesn't she know you just lick your paw and rub
it over your face.

Abby: I've been trying to teach her that for years but she is a slow
learner.

LOL! Just this morning Miranda sat on the toilet seat, watching me in
the shower with that look on her face.

Old August 19th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

On 18 Aug 2006 01:53:55 GMT, Cheryl
wrote:

[...]

Cinders gets particularly talkative every time I take a shower. I
think she is exclaiming over my strange behavior. If I take a bath
instead of a shower, she will lean waaaaaay over in order to drink
some of the bath water, even though she has fresh water in her bowl.
On a couple of occasions, she has leaned over too far and has fallen
into the tub.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from