Pitchers :D

Old November 10th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Pitchers :D

I was sneaky and managed to capture the nightly ritual my husband and Gracie
go through. First, he chases her down and she squirts up on the bed being
submissive like she thinks he is going to kill her. Then he pets her a
little, and just holds his hand up, and she does this very cute thing to get
more petting. (Probably all cats do this but mine is cuter than all the
rest! Oh YES she is, too.)

I especially love the fourth one. It looks like she is dancing and check
out those spread paws. The album is called "Love Fest." She NEVER gets tired
of this.

I will add another album of Boo, Rhonda, I did not forget you asked to see
some more of her!

http://photos.yahoo.com/cyberpurrs

Old November 10th 06, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Fri, 10 Nov 2006 00:39:58 GMT, "cybercat" wrote:

http://photos.yahoo.com/cyberpurrs

Awwwww!! I have an affinity for tabbies, and she is both cute and
beautiful! I love her speckled tummy.

--
Lynne

"Every once in a while, the tables are turned and we get to share our lives
with an animal who takes care of their human." - Tara, rpdb
Old November 10th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Lynne" wrote in message
m...
on Fri, 10 Nov 2006 00:39:58 GMT, "cybercat" wrote:

http://photos.yahoo.com/cyberpurrs

Awwwww!! I have an affinity for tabbies, and she is both cute and
beautiful! I love her speckled tummy.

--

Thank you. She is the neatest little cat I have ever had.
Having been semi-feral, she runs from all of us everywhere

She gets to meet the new vet next month. She has a very
expressive face, and the techs generally take one look at her
when I take her out of the carrier and laugh, she is just soooo
mortified about being at the vet. She tried to get as small as
she can, and never makes a sound. She also becomes the
legless cat--makes her legs disappear under her. And
eventually, being the drama queen she is, trembles and drools.
lol *shaking my head*

On the other hand, Boo howled so piteously on the way to the
vet that I made two wrong turns and was weak in the knees
by the time I got there!

Old November 10th 06, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda

Ahhh, how cute! Gracie looks so silky, and she's a happy cat.

Number 4 is my favorite, too. That needs to go on a calendar. I liked
number 3, too.

I'll be waiting to see Boo...

Rhonda

Old November 10th 06, 09:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

"cybercat" wrote in message
I was sneaky and managed to capture the nightly ritual my husband and

Gracie
go through. First, he chases her down and she squirts up on the bed being
submissive like she thinks he is going to kill her. Then he pets her a
little, and just holds his hand up, and she does this very cute thing to

get
more petting. (Probably all cats do this but mine is cuter than all the
rest! Oh YES she is, too.)

I especially love the fourth one. It looks like she is dancing and

check
out those spread paws. The album is called "Love Fest." She NEVER gets

tired
of this.

http://photos.yahoo.com/cyberpurrs

She looks like she's kneading the air! Ultimate contentment. She's
gorgeous!

My little one likes to hold something when she sleeps- usually my calf--

I caught these on video:

http://maxshouse.com/Ours/jade%20sleep%204.jpg

http://maxshouse.com/Ours/jade%20sleep%2011.jpg

Old November 10th 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Phil P." wrote

She looks like she's kneading the air! Ultimate contentment. She's
gorgeous!

Thank you ...

My little one likes to hold something when she sleeps- usually my calf--

I caught these on video:

http://maxshouse.com/Ours/jade%20sleep%204.jpg

http://maxshouse.com/Ours/jade%20sleep%2011.jpg

Oh, what a little doll! Her fur looks so soft. How old is Jade now?

Old November 10th 06, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote

She looks like she's kneading the air! Ultimate contentment. She's
gorgeous!

Thank you ...

My little one likes to hold something when she sleeps- usually my calf--

I caught these on video:

http://maxshouse.com/Ours/jade%20sleep%204.jpg

http://maxshouse.com/Ours/jade%20sleep%2011.jpg

Oh, what a little doll! Her fur looks so soft.

It is- softer than mink.

http://maxshouse.com/Ours/Jade_slinky.jpg

How old is Jade now?

She just turned a beautiful and healthy 7 on Nov 7th.

http://maxshouse.com/Ours/Jade-sofa.jpg

Old November 11th 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Fri, 10 Nov 2006 23:46:42 GMT, "Phil P." wrote:

It is- softer than mink.

http://maxshouse.com/Ours/Jade_slinky.jpg

She just turned a beautiful and healthy 7 on Nov 7th.

http://maxshouse.com/Ours/Jade-sofa.jpg

Awww! She looks just like my old manx, Calvin--except with a tail.
Beautiful girl!

Old November 11th 06, 08:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

cybercat wrote:
I was sneaky and managed to capture the nightly ritual my husband and Gracie
go through. First, he chases her down and she squirts up on the bed being
submissive like she thinks he is going to kill her. Then he pets her a
little, and just holds his hand up, and she does this very cute thing to get
more petting. (Probably all cats do this but mine is cuter than all the
rest! Oh YES she is, too.)

I especially love the fourth one. It looks like she is dancing and check
out those spread paws. The album is called "Love Fest." She NEVER gets tired
of this.

I will add another album of Boo, Rhonda, I did not forget you asked to see
some more of her!

http://photos.yahoo.com/cyberpurrs

She's got the cutest face! A friend of mine has a cat with a similar
face named Maybeline.

-L.

Old November 11th 06, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

What wonderful cuddlsome pussy cats you have!!How lucky they are to
have someone love them so much..you must be so proud of them-I know
that I would be...