Hai! I did it!

Old June 17th 12, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Hai! I did it!

At lastest, I did it!

I let a strange 2foot come up anna pet me anna I didnt run. I didnt
growl, bare my teef, scratch ur nuthin! I purred lightly at that big
gentle 2foot and he petted me!

Nufing elese happened todai except Meowmie walked Cash an Aunti Mabel
anna when cash went to pee ona bush Aunti Mabel didn;t hear him so he
peed on her head (heheheheh). She wuz a little miffed but didnt bite
or anyfing. Cash is looking a bit bashful ober it.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Old June 17th 12, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

At lastest, I did it!

I let a strange 2foot come up anna pet me anna I didnt run. I didnt
growl, bare my teef, scratch ur nuthin! I purred lightly at that big
gentle 2foot and he petted me!

Mosey sez: gudgud fur yu

Nufing elese happened todai except Meowmie walked Cash an Aunti Mabel
anna when cash went to pee ona bush Aunti Mabel didn;t hear him so he
peed on her head (heheheheh). She wuz a little miffed but didnt bite
or anyfing. Cash is looking a bit bashful ober it.

O dat iz tuuuuu funi..[waffs]

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Et iz nise tu see yu pozt ugin Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent yeUP

Mosey
Old June 18th 12, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Sat, 16 Jun 2012 22:30:37 -0500, cshenk wrote:

At lastest, I did it!

I let a strange 2foot come up anna pet me anna I didnt run. I didnt
growl, bare my teef, scratch ur nuthin! I purred lightly at that big
gentle 2foot and he petted me!

Concatulations! It can be furry nice when humans pet you.

Amelia
Old June 18th 12, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Concatulations! It can be furry nice when humans pet you.

Amelia

But furry scary. Besides, furry few hoomins is qualified to pet
mineownself.

Harri
Old June 18th 12, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 18, 11:51*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Concatulations! It can be furry nice when humans pet you.

Amelia

But furry scary. Besides, furry few hoomins is qualified to pet
mineownself.

Harri

Itted best tu gno da hoomin furry wel beefur awwowwing enny petting.
Dis ai gno.
Ai do notted gno haow ai gno it.
Butted ai awways hyde fwum sstwanjurs.
Dat wat mine imstinks mayk me doo.
Mine instinks gno fur shur.
Meowy, catsidering the egceptions wen she egsperienced wubbat furs
site.
Old June 18th 12, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Concatulations! It can be furry nice when humans pet you.

Amelia

[Mosey] yeUP..et shur iz...

But furry scary. Besides, furry few hoomins is qualified to pet
mineownself.

Harri

Hoo gitz tu pet yu, Harri?

Weh AWL luf tu git petted at owr Hous

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps
Old June 19th 12, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Hoo gitz tu pet yu, Harri?

Weh AWL luf tu git petted at owr Hous

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

Mine Paw is mine official petter, but sometimes I letz mineown Meowmie
pet me too.

Harri
Old June 20th 12, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Hoo gitz tu pet yu, Harri?

Weh AWL luf tu git petted at owr Hous

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

Mine Paw is mine official petter, but sometimes I letz mineown Meowmie
pet me too.

Harri

Datz nise, Harri. Yu LETZ hur? waffs...

Mosey, off tu bed n cuddlesleep wif owr Paw n Meowmie nao.
Old June 20th 12, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Datz nise, Harri. Yu LETZ hur? waffs...

Mosey, off tu bed n cuddlesleep wif owr Paw n Meowmie nao.

Yep. It taked her a few years before I decided to let her pet mineownself,
but now her does it ok.

Harri

Human note: When Harri and I came in off the road back in (2005? I think)
Harri didn't want to have anything to do with anybody but me. Nancy would
per her whenever she got the chance, but Harri would get up and leave
after just a minute or two. It wasn't until we were in Iowa that Harri
decided to finally allow Nancy to snuggle with her. She still doesn't
does it often, but she is getting better about it.
Old June 21st 12, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Datz nise, Harri. Yu LETZ hur? waffs...

Mosey, off tu bed n cuddlesleep wif owr Paw n Meowmie nao.

Yep. It taked her a few years before I decided to let her pet mineownself,
but now her does it ok.

Harri

ai m vury gwad tu heer dat Harri..yeUP.
Mosey

Human note: When Harri and I came in off the road back in (2005? I think)
Harri didn't want to have anything to do with anybody but me. Nancy would
pet her whenever she got the chance, but Harri would get up and leave
after just a minute or two. It wasn't until we were in Iowa that Harri
decided to finally allow Nancy to snuggle with her. She still doesn't
does it often, but she is getting better about it.

Human reply:
I wish I'd known you and Harri when you were here in Kent.
It must have been fun to have Harri traveling with you.
I'm glad Harri has warmed up to Nancy now
CATS!! Who can understand them?
Pipps still has a crush on Ranger..awwwwww