Gordon Kitties

Old June 27th 12, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Gordon Kitties

Is you missing a doggie?

Bear and Samanfa was woking Uncl Bill and dey rund into a lady wiff a
furry prettie doggie. I fink da Bear is in luv ob her. She is differen
colors an has luffly furs. Awl fethery and soff.

An Uncl Bill sez shee is a Gordon Setterer. Duz diss gneiss lady hav
yoor dog?

--
WooToo
Old June 27th 12, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_6_]

Is you missing a doggie?

Bear and Samanfa was woking Uncl Bill and dey rund into a lady wiff a
furry prettie doggie. I fink da Bear is in luv ob her. She is differen
colors an has luffly furs. Awl fethery and soff.

An Uncl Bill sez shee is a Gordon Setterer. Duz diss gneiss lady hav
yoor dog?

--
WooToo

ai dun't 'fink' da Gordon Kitties hab uh doggie, WooToo. Nope.
Diz une saowndz reely prity.

Mosey
Old June 29th 12, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cleo da Clingon

On Jun 27, 4:07*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Is you missing a doggie?

Bear and Samanfa was woking Uncl Bill and dey rund into a lady wiff a
furry prettie doggie. I fink da Bear is in luv ob her. She is differen
colors an has luffly furs. Awl fethery and soff.

An Uncl Bill sez shee is a Gordon Setterer. Duz diss gneiss lady hav
yoor dog?

--
WooToo

Hihi WooToo!
Nope wusnt a doggie fwum heer, aldoe me dus wike dems setterers.
I is ansuring dis letter fwum da priso...umh.....cattewy in Ayr ware
we has been abandone....umh.....tooked while certun unfeewing hoomins
disport demselfs in Oxford n enjoy da sunnyshine n da cweem tees n da
wong wokks etceturra....wiff neffur a fott abowt uss kitties. Whi me
herd dat dey effun had thu affwuntewy tu be pettin stwange kitties in
Oxford n neffur a fott fur da gudgud kitties dey weft
behynd....usses....sniff.
Hard done by Harry n Sukie n Cleo.
Old June 29th 12, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps =^..^=[_3_]

[...]

Yu pore Kitties..weh wyl port over der n vizit wif yu.
Heer weh kome
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps
Old June 30th 12, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

wrote:
[...]

Wat a sad and sowwy tale yu hass tolde.
Mine hart ssad fur yoo kitties.
MeOwy (snffl)
Old June 30th 12, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cleo da Clingon

On Jun 29, 11:30*pm, "Pipps =^..^=" M&[email protected] wrote:
[...]

Hihi!
Don't let thu jailor.....awlso colled thu cattewy owner...see you! She
has dem big cwippers dat bwunt yure bestest cwaws n yu cant skwatch
hur....not dat me would....not wen shees wookin ennyway.

Wets go n steel da chikkum fwum da fwidge....enny kitty wiff fumbs?
Harry wookin at his bwunt cwaws
Old June 30th 12, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cleo da Clingon

wrote:
[...]

Fangs MeOwy, meens so mutch tu haff da support of fwends...sniff.
Sukie
Old June 30th 12, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

wrote:
[...]

Sukie- Hide quoted text -

Wew, if it wil mayk yoo feel enny bedder, mine own meowmie has awways
kum bak tu mee, an sumtymes she bwings a toy! Den we purrlay and she
wuffs me up and i gitted in hur wap an purr.
Sew dont be sew sad. yoo wil soon be happy uhgin.
An maybe hab a pwezent tew.
MeOwy
Old July 1st 12, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps =^..^=[_3_]

:
[...]

Ai feal bad fur yu ulso, Sukie, Harry n Cleo.
Mai pore SIL iz cwing wif uh sad hart fur yu awl.
Dunt wuri, eferfing wyl beh umkay.

Pipps

Old July 1st 12, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:
[...]

Port to r sellybrashun an wee will giff yoons lots ob attenshun and
fudz and drinks. By da weigh, dat doggy is namd Jenny Walker an Uncl
Bill finks dat is funny. WY is dat funny?

--
WooToo