Anuffur Naym fur da List uv Honorees sniff

Old September 20th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Anuffur Naym fur da List uv Honorees sniff

Fangu Sundance. An tell yurown meowmie datz a furry nise sentimint.

DaRennieKidz an remaining fosterkitties

On Sep 18, 10:22*pm, "Sundance"
wrote:
Purrz fur Lady Grey an alla yooz lefted behind. *Meowmie sez she will drink
sum uv herown Lady Grey tea in herown memfuree.

Sundance

wrote in message

Last Furriday, wun uv owr fosterkittiez wentid tu da Bridj. *Her naym
waz Lady Grey, an she wuz a lufflee Rushin Bloo kitty. *Mietze,
purrleez add hur tu da list. *Itz gonna be a furry sad tyme fur us at
da Ball dis yeer. :-(

Fangu Mietze

DaRennieKidz- Hide quoted text -

Old September 21st 08, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sep 20, 3:01*pm, Fred wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 18, 6:52*pm, Fred wrote:
wrote:
Last Furriday, wun uv owr fosterkittiez wentid tu da Bridj. *Her
naym
waz Lady Grey, an she wuz a lufflee Rushin Bloo kitty. *Mietze,
purrleez add hur tu da list. *Itz gonna be a furry sad tyme fur
us at da Ball dis yeer. :-(

Fangu Mietze

DaRennieKidz

OK dats enuff Rennie Kitties goin to da brige and you shiouldn't
haf enny more fur a wile. *Effen former Rennie kitties! *You could
clog up da bridge an kitties would haf to stay here.

--
Peace,
Fred

Weez hartilee agree Unca Fred. *Meowmie sez da howse iz furry emptee
now an wantz tu adopt tu liddle kiddenz tu help mayk it feel full
agin. *Weez fink sheez nutzo.

DaRennieKidz an remaining fosterkitties

* * * * It should feel full, RennieKidz, it shud feel full! *But we gnow what
you means. *I'ze been sitting staring off into space sadly to let
Fred gnow that I misses you and all the friends I made down there.
Here, there's just me and Cinnamon and Diana, oh, and Unca Fred, but
I find it awfully empty after having so menny kitties to play wif and
keep me frum getting board.
* * * * Fred goze out to someplace called werk effurry day and leafs us three
kitties all alone. *None uv us likes dat and we'v tolled hisself so,
but he wont stop doin it.

Ryan, missing anti-Heather and all da Rennie kitties.

--
Peace,
Fred

Old September 21st 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sep 20, 3:01*pm, Fred wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 18, 6:52*pm, Fred wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Weez node it shud feel full, but hoominz ar stranj sumtimez. Meowmie
missiz bof yu an Diana tu. She reellee enjoyed havin yu bizit wif
us. We enjoyed it tu!

Weez node yu dont lyke it wen Unca Fred leevz yu alone all day, but he
haz tu go tu wurk so he will hav toonaz fur cat fud.

DaRennieKidz an remaining fosterkitties

Old September 21st 08, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet wipes a tear. I wish u kud stop dem from leafink butted u kant.
When dem painz iz so grate, dem haz to go and be hole againz. It hurtz so
much, I miz my momdog Scooter butted I knowz she iz healfthy and dat haz ta
du for nowz.
wrote in message
On Sep 20, 3:01 pm, Fred wrote:

Old October 5th 08, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ize so sorry Ize so late in sending my purrs to youze. May Lady Grey's trip
been swift and may the hole in yourze hearts start to heal.

Puddi Cat
(in the meatloaf position of respect and purring away)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply