The winking begins

Old September 26th 10, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default The winking begins

On Sep 26, 9:32*am, Booker wrote:
Snowflake, wiping a tear off her wiskers, thinkin dat diz was so
bootiful. She tosses da few remainin flowers around da edge of da dance
floor, to complemint da bootiful bride an groom wile dey iz danzin.

Booker goez off fur sum nip wine an snakz, mumblin 'bout it bein a buzy
day an he needz to git off hiz pawz fur a cupla minutez.

An Chappy iz smilin an tellin efurryone dat will listen dat he did not
step on da trayne efen onze durin da ceremony. He thikz it is furry gud
to see anofur happy cuple in da kommuity.

I cawmpwimint yoo Chappy, an yoo Booker on da purrfik trayne bearing
yooz purrfurmed. Dat longk trayne wuz wike a feather tew me fanks tu
yu bofe.

An tu da byoodaful bwak Snowflake, itted wuz wike wokking onna
raynebow ofur da fwowers yu hadded strwewn uhlong da isle.

A furry accawmpwished clowder indeeded.
MeOwy, a happy bryde
Old September 26th 10, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Sep 25, 5:26*pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:
On 25 Sep 2010 22:18:19 GMT, Amelia T Cat's
nimble, little paws typed:

Amelia: "Mosey and Meowie, by the power vested in me by this Community
and under the watchful eye of Bast, I now pronounce you to be husbandcat
and wifecat. Lady cats and genetleman cats, I now present to you the
winked couple, Mosey and Meowie."

* * * * Awwww, dat was bootiful! Appaws! Appaws!

* * * * Concatulations, you two!
--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 9/25/2010 8:25:51 PM

Fur mine wuvwy brydzmayd, Mme. Anais, I givz big hugs an nosepoinks,
cuz ai sew gwad yoo wuz purrt ob ar wedwink an ai hoap yoor greef hab
bin liftted fur a wile.
If yoo ar effur furry lonely an awl by yur none, pweez com an joyne
usses wareffur usses ar.
Wuffs, MeOwy
{{{hugs}}} *nosepoinks*
Old September 26th 10, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 26, 7:16*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
as MH screws up da curage ta azk missee ifin she wantsa danze he sees deze
kitteez he duzint know, OEJ says, oh ursef wuzint at owrz howze or wuz juzt
barlee when dey wuz lazt here, OEJ doez intrudkshinz allarownd introduzin
barbi anna mathew harold to her furndz,

Missy is glad too meet dese gnu frenz an wates pashuntly for MH to be
reddy two danse.

--
Will in New Haven
Old September 26th 10, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 13:11:14 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Fur mine wuvwy brydzmayd, Mme. Anais, I givz big hugs an nosepoinks,
cuz ai sew gwad yoo wuz purrt ob ar wedwink an ai hoap yoor greef hab
bin liftted fur a wile.
If yoo ar effur furry lonely an awl by yur none, pweez com an joyne
usses wareffur usses ar.
Wuffs, MeOwy
{{{hugs}}} *nosepoinks*

Fangu, MeOwy!

{{hugs}} to yoo awlso! Yoo wuz a bootiful bwide,
and da serremonie wuz lubbly!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/26/2010 6:54:37 PM
Old September 27th 10, 10:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

itz beri bootiful, butted owrz wuza bezt beclawz i getted ursef, chester
"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
Concatulations tu mew bofe! Chester, izzint dis a romantikal wedwink?

Lucy

Old September 27th 10, 10:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ok den, duz yourownsef wantsa danze now? ursef iz efin more bootiful when
danzin, MH, thinkin missee iz da mozt bootiful girlcat atta weddin

Old September 27th 10, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 27, 5:06*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
ok den, duz yourownsef wantsa danze now? *ursef iz efin more bootiful when
danzin, MH, thinkin missee iz da mozt bootiful girlcat atta weddin

Missy dances with MH. She tries not to lead.

"Diss wuz a furry succesful ebent, and da bride is sew bootiful. I
fink even mine fren Sunrise is enbious."

As they whirl away

--
Will in New Haven

Old September 27th 10, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ShortTail Tom[_2_]

Default Miz OEJ...

Miz OEJ, would yourownself like to dance?

STTom
Old September 28th 10, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

It was a wunderful day. I luff mew, Chester!

Lucy

On Sep 27, 4:03*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
itz beri bootiful, butted owrz wuza bezt beclawz i getted ursef, chester
"The Porter Cats" wrote in ...

Concatulations tu mew bofe! Chester, izzint dis a romantikal wedwink?

Lucy- Hide quoted text -