Lauren the Liar--where are you?

Old February 6th 04, 05:25 PM
PawsForThought

From: (GAUBSTER2)

dares
defy you with a different opinion or facts that contradict you, you respond
with vile name calling and more lies. That's simply the truth, lauren. You
can try to besmirch me all you want.

lol, who started the thread "Lauren the Liar"? Obviously you still have a huge
comprehension problem. The posts that Phil dug up prove nothing except my
previous cats did poorly on Science Diet. You, Crane and Phil can't accept
that fact, for whatever reason. If anyone owes an apology it's you. You never
sympathized about my cats. Rather, you have been stalking me on this newsgroup
whenever I post, calling me names. Then when I respond in kind, you cry like a
baby. You just post flame bait and nothing of value. You really do need to
get a life.

That doesn't change the fact, that you
have proven yourself beyond a shadow of a doubt to be a LIAR.

No, I'm not the liar, you are by calling me a liar. Just because you want to
call me a liar to suit your purposes absolutely unequivacably does not prove me
a liar. It's easy for you to call me a liar, instead of accepting the fact
that my cats did poorly on Science Diet. I think you're obsessed to the point
of bordering on psychosis when it comes to any food thread.

I'm sure everyone in this newsgroup is tired of this childish nonsense. It is
a waste of bandwidth and not fair to the other members of the group, you know?
But I guess you don't care about anyone else but yourself, as you've clearly
proven time and time again. Replying to you is a waste because you cannot
comprehend anything anyone tells you. You cannot interpret what is being said
in a post. You don't seem to have the ability to absorb or grasp an opinion
that isn't yours (or for that matter even ones that are). Instead you make
things up about what the person is trying to say since you clearly are unable
to understand any intelligent conversation. I could go on and on but I have
wasted enough time already.

Lauren
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe
Old February 6th 04, 09:05 PM
Hailey

Now as to you, Hailey, one has to wonder why someone is interested in
whether
or not I reply to Gaubster aka Fraudster aka Troll Boy.

Lauren

Lauren, I'm very sorry, I did not mean to upset you. I thought his post was
bizarre and just wanted to point out the inconsistency of his words.
I am new and I guess I should just not say anything in threads I know
nothing about, I just thought he sounded sorta .... strange.
I am so very sorry about your precious kitties, been there, know how it
feels

Isn't Hill Science Diet what Betty White touts? Perhaps he works for them as
well. It's just plain stupid for anyone to say your kitties did well on it
since they do not live with you or observe your kitties on it.

Again Lauren, I am very sorry for upsetting you. Losing you kitties is all
the grief you should have to endure.

Hailey

Old February 6th 04, 11:41 PM
GAUBSTER2

From: olitter (PawsForThought)
Date: 2/6/04 9:25 AM Pacific Standard Time

lol, who started the thread "Lauren the Liar"?

I did! I didn't have to change anything, either! Too bad the same can't be
said for you!

Obviously you still have a huge
comprehension problem. The posts that Phil dug up prove nothing except my
previous cats did poorly on Science Diet.

No, he illustrated how YOUR OWN POSTS contradicted YOU and NOBODY BUT YOU.
Actually you illustrated it yourself, really. Nobody forced you to contradict
yourself. That was my first inkling that perhaps you are, let's say...."less
than truthful".

You, Crane and Phil can't accept
that fact, for whatever reason.

I recall that Phil also acknowledged that you may not have been happy with
Science Diet (as did I, twice). So you're still lying. I don't know why you
drag Steve Crane into this as I don't recall him posting on that topic to you
whatsoever. Perhaps you just like to portray yourself as a victim?

Rather, you have been stalking me on this newsgroup
whenever I post, calling me names.

Nobody's stalking you. You DO like playing the victim, don't you? As for
calling you names, you ARE a LIAR. That's not an ad hominem attack, that is a
description of what YOU'VE done. Until you admit that you LIED about me on the
subject of declawing, I will continue to point that out. Especially since you
have NO PROOF of what you allege.

Then when I respond in kind, you cry like a
baby. You just post flame bait and nothing of value. You really do need to
get a life.

Why did you tell Steve Crane to "eat ****" in a previous thread? That's the
kind of response people who don't agree with you can expect from you. I'm not
crying here...just holding you accountable for your own actions. Something
that your parents obviously never did, or you would have turned out better, I
suppose.

That doesn't change the fact, that you
have proven yourself beyond a shadow of a doubt to be a LIAR.

No, I'm not the liar, you are by calling me a liar. Just because you want to
call me a liar to suit your purposes absolutely unequivacably does not prove
me
a liar. It's easy for you to call me a liar, instead of accepting the fact
that my cats did poorly on Science Diet.

Again, YOU'RE STILL CHANGING THE SUBJECT!! I'm going to drag you kicking and
screaming back on topic-----You alleged that I made certain posts regarding
the subject of declawing. The truth of the matter is that I HAVE NEVER POSTED
ONE SINGLE TIME ON THE ISSUE OF DECLAWING. **THAT'S THE SPECIFIC LIE THAT YOU
TOLD** You're bordering on libel. When you lose the argument, you turn to
obsfucation and lies and name calling to distract from the topic at hand. Did
you learn that in your field of law? That might work on others, but it won't
work with me! LOL!

I'm sure everyone in this newsgroup is tired of this childish nonsense. It
is
a waste of bandwidth and not fair to the other members of the group, you
know?

What "members"?? Have you forgotten what kind of forum you are in?

the rest snipped Lauren, you are simply demonstrating to the general
populice what kind of individual you are. If you made a "mistake", just admit
it and move on. But it's been several weeks and you refuse to apologize for
lying about me on the issue of declawing. Why don't you just admit that you
made it all up in the hopes of assassinating my character? What's so hard
about simply admitting that you are sorry? Obviously you are sociopathic in
your arrogance and refusal to admit your wrongdoing.

Old February 6th 04, 11:41 PM
GAUBSTER2