How far can a cat fly ???

Old June 14th 05, 05:07 AM
Tristan Beeline

Default How far can a cat fly ???

I'm a scientist doing research on cats and their ability to fly.

I heard that cats can use their tails like a helicopter and fly
several miles while hunting birds.

Is that true or just an urban legend ?
Old June 15th 05, 04:59 AM
Trish Dunphy

"Tristan Beeline" wrote in message
om...
I'm a scientist doing research on cats and their ability to fly.

I heard that cats can use their tails like a helicopter and fly
several miles while hunting birds.

Is that true or just an urban legend ?

Apparantly assholes can type so there may be some other thoughts out there
that have truth to them.

Old June 21st 05, 12:46 AM
A Cat

Tristan,

Don't be an uptight bitch...it's just a ****ing joke. Maybe if you
laughed once in awhile you wouldn't look like an ugly tosser.

A Cat

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:59:16 -0400, "Trish Dunphy"
wrote:

. com...

Old June 21st 05, 12:56 AM
A Cat

I've seen two cats displaying this behavior....one was chasing a
squirrel across a telephone line and the other chasing a dove over a
roof. The fur on their tails appeared to flatten out to assume the
shape of a wing thus giving it the required lift. The speed at which
it rotated was very fast, maybe to account for the single rotor.

Both cats were silent in their flight......except for their
twittering.

I cannot do this....I prefer a jetpack.

A Cat