Help! Our Meowmie is going away!

Old August 4th 05, 09:17 PM
Melissa Houle

Default Help! Our Meowmie is going away!

Deer News Groop,

I see that the square blue things have come out of the bedroom closet
again--This can only meen one thing--Our Meowmie is going away and leeving
us! =o( Nina tried to hamper her packing as much as possible by sitting IN
the soot case, but Meowmie kept taking her out again. Meowmie says it won't
be for very long, and dat Shawn, Our Cat Sitter will come over every day to
feed us and clean our boxes, But I am worried, anyway. What if Meowmie gets
eaten by a great big monster while she's gone? She says she's going to a
place called "Florida" and has been packing all her summer clothes in the
Soot Case. What if she melts while she's there?? =o( Plees all of you try
to persuade our Meowmie to stay home!

Nobody, eh?? =o( I suppose it cood be wurse. Meowmie says I'll be in charge
while she's gone, and she's not going to make us stay at TED's. I'm pretty
sure she won't expect us to take baths while she's gone either, and we can
lounge in the windows to sun ourselves, just like we do when she's home. So
we won't be stuffed into little prisuns like Mischief, Imp and Mayhem were.
But I always wurry about Meowmie while she's gone. Do yoo all think it will
be okay and that she'll come home again?

Panther.

Old August 4th 05, 10:06 PM
Karen

"Melissa Houle" wrote in message
[...]

Oh poor Pan, I'm sure she will come home. You write us if you get lonely.

Karen

Old August 4th 05, 10:08 PM
Ann

I'm sure your Meowmie will be coming back. You are lucky that you can stay
in your home while she is away.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old August 4th 05, 10:33 PM
SuzQ

My Meowmie went to the Florida place last spring. Marie fed me & stuff. She
and Anti Jo came back in the middle of the night, but they were ok. Tell
your meowmie to stay away from 'Gators those are the only monsters in
Florida place.
Spice Ann K*** (aka Spicey)

PS Hope you have a great time Melissa.
Suz

Old August 4th 05, 11:05 PM
Mischief

Imp wants me to tell you that sitting on the soot case is a good idea,
since it keeps the hoomin from opening it..

We were all very scared when were were stuffed into prisons, but we
were very happy when our Meowmie came and rescued us.

At least you'll get to stay in your home, the last time Meowmie left
and had someone watch us, we were so lonely that we made a mess of her
bed, scattered litter out of the box, and Imp pulled bits of Meomie's
clothing to the center of the room and peed on them. Of course that's
why we ended up being stuffed in prisons.

But your meowmie should come back. Ours did, and we made it very clear
to her that it was UNACCEPTABLE catslave behavior.

Mischief

Old August 5th 05, 12:43 AM
Shiral

Eek, Gators?? whats a Gators??? Our Meowmie will get eaten!

Francesca and Nina.

Thanks, Suz. =o) I suppose I'll have to relax and enjoy being a beach
bum for a week. And I promise to stay away from the Gators.

Melissa

Old August 5th 05, 01:54 AM
Enfilade

Mischief wrote:
Imp wants me to tell you that sitting on the soot case is a good idea,
since it keeps the hoomin from opening it..

Tyche would like to say that it is far more lovely to be IN the suit
case, because it is dark and small in there like a box, but SOFT too
(especially if htere are clothes already in there.)

Tyche has gotten zipped up in a suit case a few times. She is very
sneaky about slinking in when we aren't looking.

--Fil

Old August 5th 05, 04:12 AM
Shiral

I plan to stay away from ALL critters with large, sharp teeth. =o) I
promised the cats.

Melissa

Old August 5th 05, 02:45 PM
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 20:17:27 GMT, "Melissa Houle"
wrote:

[...]

Meowmie will be home soon... and in the meantime you get to do
everything you usually do - it's much better than being stuck in a
cage at TEDs! Plus you can play ******* cat tricks on the cat sitter,
like not coming out to eat until after he's gone... and making him
hunt for you in case you're lost or stuck somewhere (when really
you're just in the closet or under the bed and you're laughing at him
behind your paw)

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life