Dinner an' a koncert!

Old August 27th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Dinner an' a koncert!

ok den we kan doit, Stormmee, prim and proper
ChildFree23 wrote in message
news
Oh, no, Stormmee, it's not racy at all! We sway to the music,
then cheekrub eachother.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane

"Stormmee" wrote in message
ok den butted it sowndz kinda racei, Stormmee
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
We can do the smurgle-and-sway, if you'd like.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I will like dat but i duzint know how ta danze veri gud,
Stormmee, working
hard ta act a growed up kitty girl
PixieDust413 wrote in message
oups.com...
Will you dance with minselves, Miss Stormmee?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane

Stormmee wrote:
*even deeper blush* dat wuz veri nize of yourownsef,
Stormmee, recently
liberated furm kitty jail
ChildFree23 wrote in message
nk.net...
[Sleek tan tabby with rings around his tail goes up to
the
musicians, who are turning up.
*Mewmewmeowchortlepurrpurr*
Translation: Will you please play "Stormy" by Classics
IV, for
mine date?]

"Stormmee" wrote in message
*deep blush* that would be veri nize of yourownsef,
Stormmee
ChildFree23 wrote in
message
ink.net...
I'm catfuzled too. I thought we were going to have
the
concert
first.

Oh well. Do you want me to have the musicians
dedicate
a song
yourownselves?

Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

"Stormmee" wrote in
message
sure butted i thinkz itz dinner furzt, Stormmee, a
bit
catfuzzeld

ChildFree23 wrote in
message
nk.net...

[Upon seeing his date for the evening, Cousin
Rosco
gasps.
"Stormmee, you look beautiful!" he meows. "May I
escort
you
the concert now?"]

Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1