Wow, where to start?

Old August 23rd 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_4_]

Default Wow, where to start?

Well, first of all, I was in the hospital almost all of the month of
July. I thought I was never going to get out of there. It feels good
to be home. I may still end up back in, but I am much stronger now
than I was when I got out a few weeks ago. I had barely gotten out
when they cut off my internet - yet again - for the 7th time in 6
months. I got irritated and wouldn't let them turn it back on. My
username on the internet is gone for good. It wasn't worth keeping
them to keep my username. I am going to have to think of something new
and fun. Although, I do need a professional email as well as an
everyday email at this point in my life. So I will use my new verizon
one for professional things. And that Yowie, is why your email to me
bounced. I hate comcast.

I will post the stories of the cats in other posts so they get their
full due.

Bridget
Old August 23rd 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^^=

"Bridget" ...
Well, first of all, I was in the hospital almost all of the month of
July. I thought I was never going to get out of there. It feels good
to be home. I may still end up back in, but I am much stronger now
than I was when I got out a few weeks ago.

It's good to see you back Bridget.
Purrs that you will be okay and not have to go back in.

I had barely gotten out
when they cut off my internet - yet again - for the 7th time in 6
months. I got irritated and wouldn't let them turn it back on. My
username on the internet is gone for good. It wasn't worth keeping
them to keep my username. I am going to have to think of something new
and fun. Although, I do need a professional email as well as an
everyday email at this point in my life. So I will use my new verizon
one for professional things. And that Yowie, is why your email to me
bounced. I hate comcast.

Me too. They're not fair to their long standing customers.
I don't even have a cell phone..well just a pre paid for emergencies.

I will post the stories of the cats in other posts so they get their
full due.

Bridget

Will be looking forward to seeing them
Hug, and be well sweetie
Kyla

Old August 23rd 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Bridget wrote:
Well, first of all, I was in the hospital almost all of the month of
July. I thought I was never going to get out of there. It feels good
to be home. I may still end up back in, but I am much stronger now
than I was when I got out a few weeks ago. I had barely gotten out
when they cut off my internet - yet again - for the 7th time in 6
months. I got irritated and wouldn't let them turn it back on. My
username on the internet is gone for good. It wasn't worth keeping
them to keep my username. I am going to have to think of something new
and fun. Although, I do need a professional email as well as an
everyday email at this point in my life. So I will use my new verizon
one for professional things. And that Yowie, is why your email to me
bounced. I hate comcast.

Glad you are Ok. I know you get busy sometimes, and have to go to
hospital some times,but you usually post before you have to dissappear.

All I wanted to know is whether you got the postcard I sent for Tony and
where you had been. You've answered the second part already.

I will post the stories of the cats in other posts so they get their
full due.

Eagerly awaiting...

Yowie
Old August 24th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Bridget wrote:
Well, first of all, I was in the hospital almost all of the month of
July. I thought I was never going to get out of there. It feels good

Yikes! I'm sure glad you're out of there and back home.

I will post the stories of the cats in other posts so they get their
full due.

We're sending you lots and lots of purrs.

Victor

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 28th 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Bridget wrote:
Well, first of all, I was in the hospital almost all of the month of
July. I thought I was never going to get out of there. It feels good
to be home. I may still end up back in, but I am much stronger now
than I was when I got out a few weeks ago. snip
Bridget

Lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek