Anuffur Naym fur da List uv Honorees sniff

Old September 19th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Anuffur Naym fur da List uv Honorees sniff

Purrz fur Lady Grey an alla yooz lefted behind. Meowmie sez she will drink
sum uv herown Lady Grey tea in herown memfuree.

Sundance

wrote in message
Last Furriday, wun uv owr fosterkittiez wentid tu da Bridj. Her naym
waz Lady Grey, an she wuz a lufflee Rushin Bloo kitty. Mietze,
purrleez add hur tu da list. Itz gonna be a furry sad tyme fur us at
da Ball dis yeer. :-(

Fangu Mietze

DaRennieKidz

Old September 20th 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Fangu, we appreeshiat da purrz.

DaRennieKidz an remaining fosterkitties

On Sep 18, 3:15*pm, "Granby" wrote:
From our houze we iz sennink purrs and prayers for da trip to da wrote in message

Last Furriday, wun uv owr fosterkittiez wentid tu da Bridj. *Her naym
waz Lady Grey, an she wuz a lufflee Rushin Bloo kitty. *Mietze,
purrleez add hur tu da list. *Itz gonna be a furry sad tyme fur us at
da Ball dis yeer. :-(

Fangu Mietze

DaRennieKidz- Hide quoted text -

Old September 20th 08, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sep 18, 3:35*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:08:32 -0700 (PDT), 's
nimble, little paws typed:

Last Furriday, wun uv owr fosterkittiez wentid tu da Bridj. *Her naym
waz Lady Grey, an she wuz a lufflee Rushin Bloo kitty. *Mietze,
purrleez add hur tu da list. *Itz gonna be a furry sad tyme fur us at
da Ball dis yeer. :-(

Fangu Mietze

DaRennieKidz

* * * * We iz sorry to reed ov dis and sendz owr purrs.....
--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 9/18/2008 3:34:48 PM

Fangu Mme. Anaïs

DaRennieKidz and remaining fosterkitties
Old September 20th 08, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sep 18, 6:20*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
angelvinvin...

Last Furriday, wun uv owr fosterkittiez wentid tu da Bridj. *Her naym
waz Lady Grey, an she wuz a lufflee Rushin Bloo kitty. *Mietze,
purrleez add hur tu da list. *Itz gonna be a furry sad tyme fur us at
da Ball dis yeer. :-(

Fangu Mietze

DaRennieKidz

Purrs and prayers luffingly sent fur Lady Grey sayfe trip tew da Bridge,
n fur yer own broken hearts.
Dis iz sew sadd
Love
Mosey and his Meowmie Kyla

Fangu Mosey an Anti Kyla. She wuzza lufflee gurl.

DaRennieKidz an remaining fosterkitties
Old September 20th 08, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sep 18, 6:52*pm, Fred wrote:
wrote:
Last Furriday, wun uv owr fosterkittiez wentid tu da Bridj. *Her
naym
waz Lady Grey, an she wuz a lufflee Rushin Bloo kitty. *Mietze,
purrleez add hur tu da list. *Itz gonna be a furry sad tyme fur us
at da Ball dis yeer. :-(

Fangu Mietze

DaRennieKidz

* * * * OK dats enuff Rennie Kitties goin to da brige and you shiouldn't haf
enny more fur a wile. *Effen former Rennie kitties! *You could clog
up da bridge an kitties would haf to stay here.

--
Peace,
Fred

Weez hartilee agree Unca Fred. Meowmie sez da howse iz furry emptee
now an wantz tu adopt tu liddle kiddenz tu help mayk it feel full
agin. Weez fink sheez nutzo.

DaRennieKidz an remaining fosterkitties
Old September 20th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

wrote:

On Sep 18, 6:52Â*pm, Fred wrote:
wrote:
Last Furriday, wun uv owr fosterkittiez wentid tu da Bridj. Â*Her
naym
waz Lady Grey, an she wuz a lufflee Rushin Bloo kitty. Â*Mietze,
purrleez add hur tu da list. Â*Itz gonna be a furry sad tyme fur
us at da Ball dis yeer. :-(

Fangu Mietze

DaRennieKidz

OK dats enuff Rennie Kitties goin to da brige and you shiouldn't
haf enny more fur a wile. Â*Effen former Rennie kitties! Â*You could
clog up da bridge an kitties would haf to stay here.

--
Peace,
Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email).

Weez hartilee agree Unca Fred. Meowmie sez da howse iz furry emptee
now an wantz tu adopt tu liddle kiddenz tu help mayk it feel full
agin. Weez fink sheez nutzo.

DaRennieKidz an remaining fosterkitties

It should feel full, RennieKidz, it shud feel full! But we gnow what
you means. I'ze been sitting staring off into space sadly to let
Fred gnow that I misses you and all the friends I made down there.
Here, there's just me and Cinnamon and Diana, oh, and Unca Fred, but
I find it awfully empty after having so menny kitties to play wif and
keep me frum getting board.
Fred goze out to someplace called werk effurry day and leafs us three
kitties all alone. None uv us likes dat and we'v tolled hisself so,
but he wont stop doin it.

Ryan, missing anti-Heather and all da Rennie kitties.

Old September 20th 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Far too much. Sometimes I wonder why I got so heavily involved with
cats, but then I look into those sweet little faces and hear their
purrs, and I know why.

Heather

[Anti Heather lifts Ralph onto her knee and holds him tight, snuffling
into his fur]

Thank you Ralph. I'm sure Kissa and Laura were at the front of the
crowd to welcome Lady Grey to the Bridge and show her around.

Anti Heather

On Sep 18, 8:09*pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
Bast damn and blast it. Too much....
* Gabrielle

Lady Grey, meigh yew rein in peece atta Bridj. Sey mew tu mine Kissa
ana mine Laura.
* Ralph, glancing toward the Bridj sadly before curling up next to his
MIL Anti Heather

Old September 20th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Fangu guyz; datz mutch appreeshiatid. Hur sun, Noah (hoo meowmie
doptid) missiz hur furry mutch. Heez still kryin an lukkin fur hur.
It'z braykin meowmie'z hart sniff

DaRennieKidz an remaining fosterkitties

On Sep 18, 8:18*pm, Booker wrote:
May Lady Grey haf a safe trip to da bridj, an meny purrs fur da holes in
da harts ov da hoominz an kittiez left behind.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Old September 20th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Fangu Lucy. We reellee appreeshiayt doze purrz.

DaRennieKidz an remaining fosterkitties

On Sep 18, 9:29*pm, Lucy wrote:
Purrs for this sweet furbaby.

Old September 20th 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sep 18, 10:03*pm, "The Clowder (South)"
Last Furriday, wun uv owr fosterkittiez wentid tu da Bridj. *Her naym
waz Lady Grey, an she wuz a lufflee Rushin Bloo kitty. *Mietze,
purrleez add hur tu da list. *Itz gonna be a furry sad tyme fur us at
da Ball dis yeer. :-(

Fangu Mietze

DaRennieKidz

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrs fur Lady Grey and fur yurHouse, RennieKidz. *Yurmom
gayf her luff an da best cayr, an wee no her hart is broke dat Lady
Grey had to leef.

Shee will be calld as a Onoree, an her brik is in plays.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Fangu fur yur purrz Mietze. Weez reellee appreeshiayt all yur hard
wurk.

DaRennieKidz an remaining fosterkitties