Bengals are not Dalmations.. they're rhesus monkeys

Old March 28th 05, 10:36 PM
Carola

Hey, I never even knew she posted to aip until I got an email
telling me she mentioned my name there.

Yeah right! So you decided to cross post to aip?
Puhleeeez!

Carola

Old March 28th 05, 10:45 PM
Carola

Best wishes for Happy Breeding,

Nice!

Carola

Old March 28th 05, 11:23 PM
Mary

"Carola" wrote in message
I thought Lynnie's good friends ought to see how their
good friend attacks others merely because she disagrees
with them. I received an email about her attributing a post
there to me that I had nothing to do with, and I saw that
she told her friends there that "Mary is someone who
cannot get a response from me in the cat groups so she
is trying here." I had never even posted their

their?????

Oh my. Did I do a boo boo?

nor did
I know she did. Now I do. And they need to know
that she is a liar.

Yeah, right!

Yes. Right.

Old March 28th 05, 11:24 PM

It's become quite tiresome.

Poor Kelly. If free speech bothers you

I didn't see one single word in her post that said anything about your
right to free speech. She did however invoke her right to free speech by
expressing how tiresome your incessant, nasty behavior is. Yet you have
a problem with that and attempt to censor her and deny her her right to
speak by telling her to post somewhere else. Once again you show what a
hypocrite you are.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old March 28th 05, 11:24 PM
Mary

"Carola" wrote in message
Hey, I never even knew she posted to aip until I got an email
telling me she mentioned my name there.

Yeah right! So you decided to cross post to aip?

Sure thing.

Puhleeeez!

Yes?

Old March 28th 05, 11:25 PM
Mary

"Carola" wrote in message
Best wishes for Happy Breeding,

Nice!

Carola

I'm glad you like my choice of words. I gave it some thought
before posting. I assume that what most as-yet infertile
people want is fertility?

Old March 28th 05, 11:50 PM
Mary

wrote in message
It's become quite tiresome.

Poor Kelly. If free speech bothers you

I didn't see one single word in her post that said anything about your
right to free speech. She did however invoke her right to free speech by
expressing how tiresome your incessant, nasty behavior is. Yet you have
a problem with that and attempt to censor her and deny her her right to
speak by telling her to post somewhere else. Once again you show what a
hypocrite you are.

Well, Megan, I was just trying to be helpful.