Piglett tells a tail, Part Da Firstz anna long

Old June 10th 10, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Piglett tells a tail, Part Da Firstz anna long

Good evening communitee, diz iz Piglett anna I haff to tell you mine
venture. Rite now, wiff Gramby upsetted, it don't seem like suchez a gud
idearment but itself waz at da timez I left da houze.

First, I found diz plaze by accidentally da firstis time I runned out da
door. I wansta go bak but neffer got da chanze. Finally what hoomanz kallz
Wedneeday nite someone left da openz a bit too longz. Out I went and da
venture bagan.

I runned down da walk whicz had new lites by itself but I dint haff time to
bestigadt dem. I runned ofver da drife way, jumped a flowerz pot and headed
kross da grazz. I tripped ofver a big tree root, maybe two of dem, leadst
looked like two to himself. Dere iz two wayz into da unnerneaff of dat
buildink. I piked on and wented in.

It waz cool unner dere and dere wazn nuffink dere but himself. I foun a
spodt at da bak of da wall and laid down for a nap.

I herd gramby kalling mine name later and her son waz also kallink me. I
answered but wuden go so dem kud katch me. Dem finallie wented away.

It gotted kold in da nite and I went to da openink and kried but no ine kame
to get mineself.

In da mornink, I waz hungriee but dere waz kompanie at da other end of da
building. An ole cat was sleepink in my space. I hissed at herself but she
nored me. She left when da sun kame fru da krackz.

Da gramby brot me food and water but I wouldn't go near herself. She didn't
kom in da nite when I kalled.

Well, I needz a nap so will write more of diz laterz.

Old June 10th 10, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Da gramby brot me food and water but I wouldn't go near herself. She
didn't kom in da nite when I kalled.

Well, I needz a nap so will write more of diz laterz.

We is furry glad dat you is home now, Piglet.

Sammy

Old June 10th 10, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Will tell Piglett dat when her wakes up frum her knap. She iz sleepink on
da dryer fingie on a pile of klean klothez. Sumphin herself neffer getz
away before, and neifther duz we. Willow knowing gramby is tryink to give
Pig space.

Old June 10th 10, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 10, 3:57*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Will tell Piglett dat when her wakes up frum her knap. *She iz sleepink on
da dryer fingie on a pile of klean klothez. *Sumphin herself neffer getz
away before, and neifther duz we. Willow knowing gramby is tryink to give
Pig space.
"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in ...

Da gramby brot me food and water but I wouldn't go near herself. She
didn't kom in da nite when I kalled.

Well, I needz a nap so will write more of diz laterz.

We is furry glad dat you is home now, Piglet.

Sammy- Hide quoted text -

I beeweev awl ob usses haf da feral stweek deep insyde. It wyzes to
da surfiss an commanz usses to go intew da OUT an do wat we born too
doo.

Aldough it duznt tayk furry long to fuggetted bout dat an deezyre
nuffing mor dan to be bak hoam wif ar hoomin an gnaping onna dryer.

Meowy, bin dere an dun dat, but notted offurnite!
Old June 11th 10, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

u iz rite, it iz insidez us butted den we knowz it iz bedder to be in the In
dan OUT in the out. Piglett turning over on the other side.

Old June 11th 10, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ursef muzt qwit upsettin da gramby da soft iz upsetted anna diz makez uses
all pay fur yourwn venshure, Trudi...

pssst, behindherown paw... I heard da soft talkin bowt da TED to da gramby
be carefu beri careful,

Old June 11th 10, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i thinkz ursef iz moztli rite, butted i haz NO dezire fur da owt, der iz no
cowch, no fudz, no skritcheez furm da hoominz, anna wurzt of all der iz
watermonzterz which duz notted behafe, Trudi, NOT an owt interested kittee

Old June 11th 10, 07:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Mosey bwinx...mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt? waow..dat wuz sumpfin..Pipps iz axking
ubaowt yoo..
Gwad yoo r hoam gnow Luffs Mosey

[...]

Across the Equator (a Mouser Tail) part 1 tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 5 September 29th 08 08:24 PM
long hair cat - tail got thin over the weekend robro Cat health & behaviour 11 September 6th 08 06:08 AM
Tanada Tells a Tail (long) tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 16 May 31st 08 09:48 PM
Firstz postz Me Cat community 17 November 8th 07 04:57 AM
Exploring the Mouser Part 1 (long) Mischief Cat anecdotes 3 August 19th 04 05:39 AM