Phil P. - give us newbies your story

Old June 14th 05, 06:29 AM
Brian Link

Default Phil P. - give us newbies your story

Good god man - you seem like the quintessential Usenet
Kook/paraplegic/schizophrenic/mom's basement dweller.

Some of us don't have time to follow the gazillions of posts in anger
you've submitted (God forbid.. we're just looking up how to help cats)
- so as a favor to recent browsers, could you tell us the root of your
Megan-insanity?

That so many of your posts deal with
rebutting/taunting/irritating/masturbating to her posts indicate that
there's some history to this fixation.

Perhaps you could explain, to those of us who care about cats, why we
should trust you more than her, or give a tinker's **** about your
opinions on this woman?

Bad personal experience? Horrible Nightmare? Professional Jealousy?
Repressed homosexual rage? Rancorous divorce? Give us some background
so that we can adjudge your opinions more useful than hers.

Stories that actually have to do with cat-welfare particularly
encouraged.

BLink
Old June 14th 05, 06:33 AM
Phil P.

"Brian Link" wrote in message
Good god man - you seem like the quintessential Usenet
Kook/paraplegic/schizophrenic/mom's basement dweller.

Just what this group needs- another half-wit babbling idiot.

**** off- jerk off.

Old June 14th 05, 08:27 AM
Brian Link

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 01:33:47 -0400, "Phil P."
wrote:

"Brian Link" wrote in message
.. .
Good god man - you seem like the quintessential Usenet
Kook/paraplegic/schizophrenic/mom's basement dweller.

Just what this group needs- another half-wit babbling idiot.

**** off- jerk off.

Witness my quivering shade trembling in front of the onslaught of your
irrefutable logic.

And thank you for proving my point.

Hope your disease is short-lived and treatable.

By the way, happy to chat with you - you can only fail in name-calling
however. Hope you have better arrows in your quiver.

****-licker.

BLink
Old June 14th 05, 09:25 AM
Phil P.

"Brian Link" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 01:33:47 -0400, "Phil P."
wrote:

"Brian Link" wrote in message
.. .
Good god man - you seem like the quintessential Usenet
Kook/paraplegic/schizophrenic/mom's basement dweller.

Just what this group needs- another half-wit babbling idiot.

**** off- jerk off.

Witness my quivering shade trembling

You damn sure would be quivering and trembling if you came out of your
mouth like this face to face. I assure you.

You're the moron who dumped your cat because you're too stupid to figure out
how to deal with the problem, aren't you? IOW, you're a spineless coward
who runs away from a problem.

Old June 14th 05, 01:00 PM
daddypop

Brian Link wrote:
[...]

Damn Brian I under-estimated you
I'm blushing

Old June 14th 05, 03:24 PM
Mary

"Brian Link" wrote in message
Good god man - you seem like the quintessential Usenet
Kook/paraplegic/schizophrenic/mom's basement dweller.

Some of us don't have time to follow the gazillions of posts in anger
you've submitted (God forbid.. we're just looking up how to help cats)
- so as a favor to recent browsers, could you tell us the root of your
Megan-insanity?

This is so cute. One narcissistic drama queen defending another. Is
Louis still in peril "if he happens to get out" since he "chases cars?"
lol

That so many of your posts deal with
rebutting/taunting/irritating/masturbating to her posts indicate that
there's some history to this fixation.

Perhaps you could explain, to those of us who care about cats, why we
should trust you more than her, or give a tinker's **** about your
opinions on this woman?

Bad personal experience? Horrible Nightmare? Professional Jealousy?
Repressed homosexual rage? Rancorous divorce? Give us some background
so that we can adjudge your opinions more useful than hers.

Stories that actually have to do with cat-welfare particularly
encouraged.

Keep talking. You do more to discredit yourself than anyone
else could ever do.

Old June 14th 05, 04:03 PM

Brian Link wrote:
Good god man - you seem like the quintessential Usenet
Kook/paraplegic/schizophrenic/mom's basement dweller.

Some of us don't have time to follow the gazillions of posts in anger
you've submitted (God forbid.. we're just looking up how to help cats)
- so as a favor to recent browsers, could you tell us the root of your
Megan-insanity?

What a load of complete and utter crapola. You just increased your
plonkability(TM) tenfold.

You've been a guest in Megan's house. Don't assume we're so ****ing
stupid we think Phil never came up in the conversation. Now you're
asking some kind, beneavolent person as a "favor" to please direct you
to the Ancient History of Usenet archives so we can all roll around in
the **** yet once more.

Perhaps you could explain, to those of us who care about cats, why we
should trust you more than her, or give a tinker's **** about your
opinions on this woman?

Oh, now it's a popularity contest. Phil can submit his resume, then
Megan can submit hers, and we can all google till our fingers fall off,
and clutter up this group until it's completely impossible to wade
through it all. And you're doing this all in the name of "those who
care about cats." R-i-i-i-ght.

Sherry

Old June 14th 05, 04:06 PM
Mary

wrote in message
oups.com...

Brian Link wrote:
[...]

Meanwhile poor Henry is in yet another "new home."
Megan's. With all those other cats. I knew that woman
did not want him.

Old June 14th 05, 04:13 PM

Meanwhile poor Henry is in yet another
"new home."

Henry has been with me for months. That you are too stupid to pick up on
that when I have posted about it before is your own problem.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing