Phil P. - give us newbies your story

Old June 16th 05, 04:24 AM
kitkatluna

Mary wrote:
"kitkatluna" wrote in message
m...

Mary wrote:

"kitkatluna" wrote in message
.com...

Mary wrote:

"Steve G" wrote in message
glegroups.com...

Mary wrote:
(...)

There are more recent ones than that, I know.

But none of those quotes say anything about a 'one bedroom
apartment'...

S.

Sure they do. Take a look at the thread I posted a link
to under "Megan DOES ..."

Plus, come on, Steve, she would have denied it by now.
I don't care if she lives in a toilet, I just cringe when I
think about cats that cramped the way my two run
around this place like monkeys.

yeah, but i also cringe at the thought of 23 of her 25 cats being on
death row at a shelter.

Right. Pam, you're a convert. Good luck, and God Bless you.

Nah, Mary. I'm still Jewish.

Oh, right, one of those Godless people. Seriously, do you
folks give him a different name, or is it just that you aren't a good
Jewish person and so you think he may not bless you?

LOL. Godless people?! wtf are you talking about woman? We call him God
and I appreciate the blessings! Whether or not I am a good Jew is
another story altogether.
Old June 16th 05, 05:04 AM

Phil wrote:

"Presuming to know what I am thinking
is laughable."

You made it clear what you were thinking and that you did indeed
initially plan to file a false report when you said you'd "get back to
me about all this on Monday" then backpedaled and said in a later email
you posted : " I'll bite the bullet on this one, for the cat's sake"
after saying

"I'm not going to wake up sleeping dogs to find out if you do - which I
could do *very* easily - and I'm sure you *know* I could."

Which garnered the following response, and she totally had you nailed:

"What is so disturbing is that you still do not realize how utterly
reprehensible and unconscionable your attacks and your threats against
Megan are. Your posted "e-mail" does nothing to mitigate your hostile
attitude. On the contrary, in it you continue your attacks and you
continue to hold your threats over Megan's head.
Nothing has changed."

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old June 16th 05, 05:31 AM
Mary

Mary wrote:

"kitkatluna" wrote in message
.com...

Mary wrote:

"Steve G" wrote in message
glegroups.com...

Mary wrote:
(...)

[...]

I'm playing with you. You know what kind of convert I mean, anyway,
and it has nothing to do with religion. ;0)

We call him God
and I appreciate the blessings! Whether or not I am a good Jew is
another story altogether.

Good Jew, good Christian--I think "good person" is worth more
so you are in good shape.

Down here we have some very nice people, but also a bunch
of Bible-thumping hypocrites who stab one another (and everyone
else) in the back 364 days a year then wash the feet of the homeless
on Christmas Eve and think they are square with God. You know,
good church-going people. Bleah!

Old June 16th 05, 05:34 AM
kitkatluna

Mary wrote:

"kitkatluna" wrote in message
gy.com...

Mary wrote:

"Steve G" wrote in message
ooglegroups.com...

Mary wrote:
(...)

[...]

Well I thought you were playin which is why I threw in the Jew comment.
Convert. BAH!

We call him God

and I appreciate the blessings! Whether or not I am a good Jew is
another story altogether.

Good Jew, good Christian--I think "good person" is worth more
so you are in good shape.

Amen to that. PRAISE...uh...um...yeah!

Down here we have some very nice people, but also a bunch
of Bible-thumping hypocrites who stab one another (and everyone
else) in the back 364 days a year then wash the feet of the homeless
on Christmas Eve and think they are square with God. You know,
good church-going people. Bleah!

heh. i was going to throw in a gratuitous rip on the suthun bible
thumpers. thanks for covering it for me!

time for bed!
Old June 16th 05, 05:56 AM
Phil P.

news:1118896290.48223181933a3b1aa3056d9150d52cbb@t eranews...

Mary wrote:

"kitkatluna" wrote in message
.com...

Mary wrote:

"Steve G" wrote in message
glegroups.com...

Mary wrote:
(...)

[...]

Someone once said; " Cat's are like Baptists. They raise hell but you can't
catch them at it".

and:

"At cat may go to a monestery, but she still remains a cat". (African
Proverb).

LOL!

Phil

Old June 16th 05, 06:25 AM
Phil P.

wrote in message
Phil wrote:

"Presuming to know what I am thinking
is laughable."

You made it clear what you were thinking and that you did indeed
initially plan to file a false report

Now you're hallucinating. I never said or implied I would 'file a false
report'. That's a downright lie. Produce the post in which I said I would
file a false or *any* report, you sleazly liar. I may be a prick, but
you're downright malicious.

when you said you'd "get back to
me about all this on Monday" then backpedaled and said in a later email
you posted : " I'll bite the bullet on this one, for the cat's sake"
after saying

"I'm not going to wake up sleeping dogs to find out if you do - which I
could do *very* easily - and I'm sure you *know* I could."

That's not backpedaling, you sleazy manipulator. I didn't believe you about
a license, but I also didn't want to take the chance- for the cats' sake-
that you *didn't* have a license because I know what usually happens to the
cats when they're confiscated from collectors and hoarders. That's the
difference between me and you- I would never let my personal feelings about
a person harm a cat or interfere with helping a cat.

You're not a registered 501(3)c non-profit rescue or animal welfare
organization so I don't know what kind of license you have other than maybe
a simple multiple pet permit- which many municipalities do issue to reduce
shelter populations- which means your ridiculous adoption contract is
completely worthless and unenforceable.