Can you look at this without laughing?

Old January 19th 08, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Can you look at this without laughing?

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...he-time-freak/
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 19th 08, 01:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...he-time-freak/

No. LOL!

Old January 19th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Adrian wrote:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...he-time-freak/

Nope! What a great cat!

Jill

Old January 19th 08, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Adrian wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...he-time-freak/

No. ROFL!

Old January 20th 08, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Jan 19, 8:00�am, "Adrian" wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-you-walks-lik...
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

That cat's expression is priceless.
Suz&Spicey
Old January 20th 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jan 19, 5:00*am, "Adrian" wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-you-walks-lik...
--

I spend altogether far too much time on that web site!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old January 20th 08, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Adrian wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...he-time-freak/

And the (lol) answer is (rofl)