I *finally* updated my cat site!

Old April 27th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Default I *finally* updated my cat site!

It took me long enough -- like, four years or so!

I'm still working on it, but at least I updated Sabra's page, since he
went to The Bridge three years ago, and added Arthur, Jack, Kate and
ShadowCat.

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/glsummer/

Or, to go directly to the cats page:

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/glsummer/cats.htm

Enjoy!

Ginger-lyn
Old April 28th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
It took me long enough -- like, four years or so!

I'm still working on it, but at least I updated Sabra's page, since he
went to The Bridge three years ago, and added Arthur, Jack, Kate and
ShadowCat.

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/glsummer/

Or, to go directly to the cats page:

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/glsummer/cats.htm

Thanks, your kitties are awesomely beautiful, and obviously well cared for.

Pam S

Old April 28th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Ginger-lyn wrote:

It took me long enough -- like, four years or so!

I'm still working on it, but at least I updated Sabra's page, since he
went to The Bridge three years ago, and added Arthur, Jack, Kate and
ShadowCat.

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/glsummer/cats.htm

Wow, great site! I loved reading all the stories, many of which I remember
from when they happened. Internet has such a cute little face, and ShadowCat
is gorgeous. So is Wolfie. I never expected, with that name, to see such
a luxurious and decorous animal. He kind of looks like Demi. And I
really like the picture of Trill next to the window. His expression says,
"Humans are *so* weird."

I remember the whole horrible situation with Arthur and Morganna. I also
remember all the wackos who gave you such a terrible time about how you
handled the Morganna situation. I'm amazed that you're able to hold it
together sometimes, with all the sh*t you get dealt, and yet you managed
to save a cat's life. (Those abominable people would certainly have
killed her sooner or later.) The woman who took her from you sounds like
a jerk, and you were under a lot of stress so maybe you didn't judge her
very well. But you didn't exactly have a lot of choices. I'm very sorry
that her stupid humans went and declawed her, but I certainly don't hold
you responsible for that. We can't control everything that happens to
every person and being in the universe! I'm just saying all this because
it sounds like you blame yourself for what happened to her, and I think
that's giving yourself a bit too much credit.

Anyway, it's a lovely site, with a lot of cute kitties. Thanks for
posting the update!

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^