AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Old November 2nd 04, 07:35 PM
Exocat

MEGAN

IF YOU CAN'T BE CIVIL, STAY THE H*LL AWAY FROM THIS NG!

You do your cause a great disservice with your censorious and
sanctimonious attitude. The only dictatorial person around here is
YOU.

You're killfiled!

Gordon

Old November 2nd 04, 07:49 PM

Bob wrote:

He didn't try to censor you.

Telling someone how they should post and saying their postng style isn't
welcome IS an attempt at censorship i.e.suppressing something he thinks
is objectionable. It's glaringly obvious. You're no better, and quite
the selective critic.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old November 2nd 04, 08:24 PM
Sherry

MEGAN

IF YOU CAN'T BE CIVIL, STAY THE H*LL AWAY FROM THIS NG!

shrug. So killfile her. I don't understand the big deal. You're yelling at
her for being uncivil, and you're cussing at her in the same sentence. I don't
get it.
I think it's highly inappropriate and uneffective for megan to lurk around here
until she finds a post to rant about, but you can't stop her from doing it. If
you want this newsgroup to be strictly light conversation between "friends",
you're going to have to either completely ignore the posters you don't like, or
killfile them. Can't have it both ways.
Sherry

Old November 2nd 04, 08:55 PM
Tanada

Bottom line- if you don't like how I say something killfile me.

Done.

Pam S.

Old November 2nd 04, 08:55 PM
Tanada