AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Old November 4th 04, 03:09 AM
CatNipped

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message

I'm glad this election is over. (We're still waiting here to see if a
candidate will call for a re-count in a very close contest which ended
with 35 votes deciding the winner.) I've seen several anti-Bush posts
since the election was decided. I'm not trying to censure anyone, but
hope that ends before we end up in a political debate here where it
doesn't belong.

Not to repeat myself but, again, *AMEN*!!! ;

This country has survived any number of disasters - I think we can survive
the current administration. Many may not like it (I'm not too thrilled
about it myself), but he did win the election so we can't bit*h that it's
not what the people wanted.

Democracy is a truly horrendous form of government, but it beats the heck
out of every other form of government mankind has tried. So if we don't
like the outcome of the election, instead of debating it ad nauseum and
complaining about the results, we need to make that democracy work for us by
working within it. Politicians in the US live by the people's sufferance.
If you don't like what they're doing, be very vocal about it and get all
your friends to be very vocal about it - your congress critter will sit up
and pay attention if s/he thinks not doing so will cost him/her votes.

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Rocky (RB)

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old November 4th 04, 03:21 AM
Yoj

Well said, CatNipped!

--
Joy

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way
things turn out.
-- John Wooden

news

Old November 4th 04, 04:33 AM
Singh

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
With a subject line like that, i'll report you to the Society For
Prevention of Cruelty to A's.

But what about the H's?????

G whiz!!!

--?
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com

Old November 4th 04, 06:30 AM

CatNipped wrote:

Many may not like it (I'm not too thrilled about it myself), but he
did win the election so we can't bit*h that it's not what the people
wanted.

The only people who aren't entitled to complain are the ones who didn't
vote. I voted, and I'm going to be complaining loudly for the next 4 years.

Besides, don't forget about all the shenanigans going on at various
voting places, the purges from the voter rolls, and so on. Many people
were disenfranchised. And we have no idea what the software in those
Diebold (a company that gave *lots* of money to the Bush/Cheney campaign)
machines was really doing. They won't let anyone look at the code.

And don't forget about the Supreme Court - that lasts a lot longer than
4 years!

Joyce

Old November 4th 04, 09:34 AM
Jean Hobbs

Well after all that,{I kept out of the firing line} I'm glad things
are back with the cats, I dont get many reply's either, but what the h-ll
I just like to talk, ABOUT CATS, mostly, although a little friendly
OT chatter is nice, friendly Purrs and Hugs to everyone.
Jean.P.{and Wilson}

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote in message
Jo Firey wrote:
"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message

OK I have a problem keeping track of who is who and what is what on
the newsgroup as well as in real life.

But are you the one with the intact Siamese visiting? Maybe he would
like to be the bait for Momma Cat?

(Please, anyone out there who is having an attack of seriousness, I
am joking!)

Jo

In all likely hood she was the bait for him.

MmaKat has some kittens (who also won't go near the trap, like Mama, like
babies), so I don't think he's in heat.

I'm not sure where this fella (the Siamese) came from. He's young, I can
tell. He hasn't filled out in the face, and hasn't grown in that thicker
belly fur. NO fat on his belly whatsoever, and was he hungry!!!! That

and
the too-tight collar make me think he's been out for a while. You can

still
see where the collar WAS but the way his fur is there - not bald but it

left
a part in his fur.
--?