caught the mother

Old November 8th 04, 02:56 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Ann" had some very interesting things to say
about caught the mother:

This morning we caught the mother cat. She is now in the cage with her
kittens. They are now laying against their mother. The tiger kitten was
purring when we first put the mother in with them. Last night DH was petting
the kittens and this morning I was petting them. We think the mother was a
pet before , by the way she is acting.

Good job! Hope Mom and babies all get good forever homes.

Old November 8th 04, 03:34 AM
Marina

Ann wrote:
This morning we caught the mother cat. She is now in the cage with her
kittens. They are now laying against their mother. The tiger kitten was
purring when we first put the mother in with them. Last night DH was petting
the kittens and this morning I was petting them. We think the mother was a
pet before , by the way she is acting.

Good work! It sounds like you will soon have them socialized.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 8th 04, 04:00 PM
Christine Burel

What a wonderful post to read first thing this morning! Way to go, Ann!
Woo Hoo!
I'm really happy for you and the kitties!
Christine
"Ann" wrote in message
This morning we caught the mother cat. She is now in the cage with her
kittens. They are now laying against their mother. The tiger kitten was
purring when we first put the mother in with them. Last night DH was

petting
the kittens and this morning I was petting them. We think the mother was a
pet before , by the way she is acting.
Ann

Old November 8th 04, 06:34 PM
SUQKRT

In article LKvjd.3892$0Y5.3610@lakeread07, "Ann" wrote:

This morning we caught the mother cat. She is now in the cage with her

kittens. They are now laying against their mother. The tiger kitten was purring
when we first put the mother in with them. Last night DH was petting
the kittens and this morning I was petting them. We think the mother was a pet

before , by the way she is acting.
Ann

Great work and such a relief.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old November 8th 04, 09:16 PM
Ann

We use a have a heart trap. Someone told me to lay a sheet of newspaper over
the trip plate as a cat will step over it. I used moist and dry cat food,and
made a trail leading into the trap.
Yes, I do have a room to keep them in. Today the kittens aren't so clingy
with the mother.
"Annie Wxill" wrote in message

"Ann" wrote in message
This morning we caught the mother cat. She is now in the cage with her
kittens. They are now laying against their mother. The tiger kitten was
purring when we first put the mother in with them. Last night DH was
petting the kittens and this morning I was petting them. We think the
mother was a pet before , by the way she is acting.
Ann

This is wonderful news. They will be much easier to rehome if they are
tame.
I bet the babies and mother were relieved to be reunited.
Let us know how you caught her (what you used for bait, etc.)
The mother cat will need some time away from the kittens to use the litter
box and chill out. Do you have a room where you can keep them all?
Give yourself a big pat on the back.

Annie

Old November 8th 04, 11:39 PM
Enfilade

This morning we caught the mother cat. She is now in the cage with her

kittens. They are now laying against their mother. The tiger kitten was purring
when we first put the mother in with them. Last night DH was petting
the kittens and this morning I was petting them. We think the mother was a pet

before , by the way she is acting.
Ann

Happy mom has her family back! and hopefully soon everyone will have
a nice home forever.

--Fil

caught the kittens Ann Cat anecdotes 36 November 4th 04 08:13 PM
I caught him!!! Long Don & Lisa Cat anecdotes 1 November 25th 03 08:18 PM