Ping Karen

Old October 26th 05, 07:36 PM
Christina Websell

Default Ping Karen

You wrote a reply about Boyfriend's secret bed, I accidentally deleted it,
sorry. You advised me to move it.
It's under the kitchen table and the tablecloth hangs down all around, it's
really the only secret and "I can't see you!" place in the house.
There is no place to move his bed where secrecy is assured, this is really
the only one.
He will just have to live with the fact that I *saw* him in his bed.

I have no idea what happened to him before he finally arrived here, he
wasn't very old, just a big kitten, but it seems to have really damaged him
emotionally.
It took weeks before he was confident enough to come in the house for food.
It was months before I could touch him. He was not a feral because he had a
collar on. I suppose he was very frightened because he'd become lost.
No one came forward for him when I advertised him as found on the local
radio station and in the local newspaper.
Am I sorry?
NO. NO. NO! Love him to bits.

Tweed

Old October 26th 05, 08:22 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

I luvs him to bits too!!!

Mimi
Weeble's baby sisfur

Old October 26th 05, 09:40 PM
Christina Websell

"Sir Weeble Wobblybottom" wrote in message
No one came forward for him when I advertised him as
found on the
local radio station and in the local newspaper.
Am I sorry?
NO. NO. NO! Love him to bits.

Tweed

I luvs him to bits too!!!

Mimi
Weeble's baby sisfur

Boyfie says e lovs u too, Mimi. E wud like to send u a small xmas pressie
from im to proov is luv and nedes yr snail-mail addy.
Yr meowmie cud send the addy safely on tinawebsellatmsndotnet.

lotsaluv and smurgles to Mimi

Boyfs via Tweed

Old October 28th 05, 01:26 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Christina Websell wrote:
"Sir Weeble Wobblybottom" wrote in message
No one came forward for him when I advertised him as
found on the
local radio station and in the local newspaper.
Am I sorry?
NO. NO. NO! Love him to bits.

Tweed

I luvs him to bits too!!!

Mimi
Weeble's baby sisfur

Boyfie says e lovs u too, Mimi. E wud like to send u a small xmas
pressie from im to proov is luv and nedes yr snail-mail addy.
Yr meowmie cud send the addy safely on tinawebsellatmsndotnet.

lotsaluv and smurgles to Mimi

Boyfs via Tweed

Mimi tried to email you, but it came back with this message:

A message (from ) was received at 26 Oct 2005 21:59:44
+0000.

The following addresses had delivery problems:

Persistent Transient Failu Delivery time expired

Delivery last attempted at 26 Oct 2005 21:59:44 +0000

Old October 28th 05, 09:42 PM
Christina Websell

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

Whoops, try msn.com blush sorry.

Old October 29th 05, 12:06 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

DUH I *thought* something looked amiss.... put it down to a brain-fart on
both our accounts